GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sega ditch Nintendo"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 26/11/02 at 12:58
Regular
It appears that Sega are in big trouble and have had to take action first up it will publish games on Multi-format so things like Sega Gt and Jet Set Radio future will have to go all console format, when you are in the position that Sega are in at the moment it is very foolish to go down exclusive titles route anyway.

Then there are the Sega Sports titles which Sega will no longer produce for the GC as the sluggish sales of the cube have forced it into totally ditching sports titles for the GC as they are not financially profitable (oh dear).
Tue 26/11/02 at 14:34
Regular
"bing bang bong"
1.5GB is a bit small these days if you're watching a FMV sim. Isn't it funny how every thread starring Top Score degrades into a slanging match.
Tue 26/11/02 at 14:12
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
*have, was suppose to be half :o).
Tue 26/11/02 at 14:11
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
Just 1.5GB??? That is a hell of a lot of space for one disc.

To be honest, I doubt very much that most games fill have the space on of the discs, so i can't see the disc ever being to small.
Tue 26/11/02 at 14:07
Regular
Oh please, The Sims is hardly a selling point. It's a big steaming pile of crap.

Update2.01 wrote:
> Hey, with just 1.5Gb discs, as time goes by there will be more games
> that can't go on GC as their won't be enough space on the disc.

Hey check out this idea, they put it on 2 discs!

Oh my God, I should work in the industry with that sort of intelligence.
Tue 26/11/02 at 14:02
Regular
Top score wrote:
Where is Toca for the Xbox by the way.

Perhaps it's sold out...
Tue 26/11/02 at 13:58
Regular
How to make a Gamecube and Xbox game!!!!

Just take one 6month to a year old PS2 game and change the label and in no time at all you have half the game line-up of both consoles, you can also throw in some irrate GC and Xbox fanboys for extra seasoning.

Just shows why no-one is bothering buying the others really, they already tasted it somewhere else.

Where is Toca for the Xbox by the way.
Tue 26/11/02 at 13:57
Regular
There's always Colin Mcrae Rally 3, which is not on GC.
Tue 26/11/02 at 13:55
Regular
Hey, with just 1.5Gb discs, as time goes by there will be more games that can't go on GC as their won't be enough space on the disc.
Tue 26/11/02 at 13:54
"You love us!"
*sigh*

The saddest fanboy in the SR kingdom is at it again. Hey ho.
Tue 26/11/02 at 13:50
Regular
Tiltawhirl wrote:

> It doesn't really take a genious to work out which is the best buy....

Obviously everyone else is not a genious like you and bought GTA VC either for there PS2 or bought the hardware as well, the fast selling Game ever in the history of gaming I would say that the PS2 is far from dead and you should look a bit closer to home if you want to complain about software line-up. Ninty fanboys have always been lemmings that have been happy with there lot, where as the PS user demands more.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.