GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"come on guys STOP sticking up for nintendo!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 04/03/02 at 22:38
Regular
I really hate the fact people are staying loyal to nintendo, they left europe behind years ago!
the games are STILL childish and for little kids!
they STILL have bloody italian plumbers!!
they STILL are intent on their own format not a widely used one! ( N64 cart, big mistake, GAMECUBE not dvd, big mistake)
price is good, but then, if the games are pants!! who cares!
I hate nintendo, do what sega did! STOP MAKING CONSOLES!!!

the xbox is incredible, I have one , Ive tried all of them, PS2, XBOX, GAMECUBE,
theres simply no comparison
PERIOD!
who ever thinks otherwise is either a 14 year old puffy jacket, or cant afford one!
Tue 12/03/02 at 17:35
No way! Gamecube may not be super powerful, or smooth looking but it has great games!! Leave Ninty alone. I can say nasty things about Ps2 or X-box but that would not make me a true gamer. And PERIOD yourself!
Tue 12/03/02 at 19:36
Regular
Phi11ip wrote:
> Just leave this thread alone now, we will never be able to say which is the best
> console,

That's what this board is for, people to discuss their opinions.

> i'm sure that there are many people out there who really couldn't give a ****
> about what you think,

They don't have to reply or even read this topic if they don't want to.

they enjoy their console and they dont need to argue about
> how good it is and call everything else crap.
Thankyou!

I've not done that myself. I have defended against poor arguments, if that's what you'd like to call them, as they have nothing to back them up. If I said "I think the PS2 is rubbish." you'd probably say that's a stupid thing to say, no reason for your opinion given at all! However if I added "because" and a decent explanation, you'd have the opportunity to use these forums for what they're potentially here for: Talking about each others opinions about games and consoles.

If you really want to see some pathetic excuses for arguments, please feel free to go to the Pokémon forum where there are loads of pityful excuses for topics dismissing Pokémon.
Tue 12/03/02 at 19:47
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Whats a 'true gamer'?

Someone who plays the best games, no matter what? Well then a Nintendo console has always been a good bet (not at the expense of other consoles however, before I get attacked for being biased, unreasonalbe, and attacked by high and mighty)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.