GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What a coincedence....."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 03/03/02 at 12:11
Regular
i found this pretty amusing, check my review of smugglers run which i did last year and then check the one just above it.
i thought my review was good, and obviously so did the person above mine who did theres a month later, the person who did it is...

http://special.reserve.co.uk/reviews/rev iew.php?custid=8651&offset=5

remove space
Mon 04/03/02 at 00:31
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Searched for it using the string "secondary enemies are the legions of police", only because not many people writing their own reviews come up with that type of phrase.
Mon 04/03/02 at 00:25
Regular
"You Bum!!"
LOL....Now did you search for the thing on purpose...Or just stumbled upon it?
Mon 04/03/02 at 00:17
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Kid Rock wrote:
> i found this pretty amusing, check my review of smugglers run which i did last
> year and then check the one just above it.
i thought my review was good, and
> obviously so did the person above mine who did theres a month later, the person
> who did it is...

http://special.reserve.co.uk/reviews/rev
> iew.php?custid=8651&offset=5

remove space

===================

I find it even more amusing that the first review was taken from:

http://gamespot.com/gamespot/stories/reviews/0,10867,2640093,00.html which was written by Ben Stahl and written back in October 2000.
Sun 03/03/02 at 22:05
lets forget it and make mates!
Sun 03/03/02 at 22:00
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
LOL @ that.
Sun 03/03/02 at 22:00
Regular
my computer broke then
Sun 03/03/02 at 21:59
Regular
he is sorry for it?
Sun 03/03/02 at 21:57
Regular
"WWJD"
the reason it was copyed word for word is because i copyed and pasted, BECAUSE YOU TOLD ME TOO!!
Sun 03/03/02 at 21:55
lets not fall out it happened a long time a go and he is sorry for it, it was funny at first and no-one is hurt and KR you didn't lose a GAD so lets forget it!
Sun 03/03/02 at 21:54
Regular
Pro Evo wrote:
> I want to know why you brought this up so long after.....

:D

because i have only just found it, i was looking at all my old reviews after playing smugglers run yesterday and saw he copied mine word for word

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.