GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What a coincedence....."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 03/03/02 at 12:11
Regular
i found this pretty amusing, check my review of smugglers run which i did last year and then check the one just above it.
i thought my review was good, and obviously so did the person above mine who did theres a month later, the person who did it is...

http://special.reserve.co.uk/reviews/rev iew.php?custid=8651&offset=5

remove space
Mon 04/03/02 at 21:31
Regular
"You Bum!!"
KR wrote:

i found this pretty amusing, check my review of smugglers run which i did last year and then check the one just above it.
i thought my review was good, and obviously so did the person above mine who did theres a month later, the person who did it is...

http://special.reserve.co.uk/reviews/rev iew.php?custid=8651&offset=5

remove space

Now dont get me wrong but you have suggested that you wrote the review a numerous amount of times.You cant simply see a review and think it was yours....But lets drop this now cause I dont care. If you cheated, you dont have to cover anything up cause I doubt anyone cares anyway. I dont think you cheated but I am just saying your story dont quite add up....Anyway I got coursework to do....Later
Mon 04/03/02 at 21:28
Regular
Pro Evo wrote:
> I still dont see the point in this, its just one big discusion over.....well i
> dont really know. Is it getting at Longy? Or back firing on KR?

nah i did it as a joke at first on longy, nothing would have been done about it because i wouldnt have done any thing, but im confused now, if i get banned for something i didnt do and wasnt even on the internet when it was posted then thats life but i have a back up.
Mon 04/03/02 at 21:27
Regular
oops my last post earlier obviously didnt send then, i said i was looking through all my old reviews to see whether i had put enough in them or whether i should write another one on the same game so i just quickly scanned them all and just noticed that mine and longys were the same, didnt even know about gamespot.com then any way
Mon 04/03/02 at 21:25
Regular
"360: swfcman"
I still dont see the point in this, its just one big discusion over.....well i dont really know. Is it getting at Longy? Or back firing on KR?
Mon 04/03/02 at 21:22
Regular
"You Bum!!"
But why didnt you mention it when you were writing the post? You said you wrote it and that Longy copied it. You said it was a bit of fun and fair enough....But your story is different now...Not that I care one bit really, but just thought Id point it out..COnsidering you have nothing to hide, and I believe you dont, why did you start saying it was your review then?
Mon 04/03/02 at 20:54
Regular
thats right. i didnt think it was mine but it looked good and ahd big words in so OBVIOUSLY (LOL) i thought it was mine
Mon 04/03/02 at 20:54
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Flamin heck!? How did this get 43 replies!?

Leave it!! :D
Mon 04/03/02 at 20:50
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Kid Rock wrote:
> and just looking back through the pages, i see that my computer broke on the
> same date so someone must have had my password, and do you think i would bring
> this up unless i knew i had nothing to hide?

"i found this pretty amusing, check my review of smugglers run which i did last year and then check the one just above it.
i thought my review was good, "

So now you are saying you didnt do the review ???

Im getting confused here !
Mon 04/03/02 at 19:08
Regular
and just looking back through the pages, i see that my computer broke on the same date so someone must have had my password, and do you think i would bring this up unless i knew i had nothing to hide?
Mon 04/03/02 at 18:53
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
but there are people who think they can get away with it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.