GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What a coincedence....."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 03/03/02 at 12:11
Regular
i found this pretty amusing, check my review of smugglers run which i did last year and then check the one just above it.
i thought my review was good, and obviously so did the person above mine who did theres a month later, the person who did it is...

http://special.reserve.co.uk/reviews/rev iew.php?custid=8651&offset=5

remove space
Mon 04/03/02 at 18:50
Regular
oh and in my defence, that was the week in which i bust my internet and didnt write any thing on here for a whole month so someone had my password and obviously copied it from there, copying is stupid and pointless.
Mon 04/03/02 at 18:44
Regular
Longy:0) wrote:
i was a young and stupid JAT
you were actually a regular

If he gets banned he probably die the forums are his life.
heh
Mon 04/03/02 at 18:35
Regular
"WWJD"
On my deffence i had only just came on to the forums i didn't know anything about them, KR was a regular i think and he told me he had copyed and said i should or something like that so i did, i was a young and stupid JAT i still can't belive KR brought it up after this long and he actually had copyed the review him self. If he gets banned he probably die the forums are his life.

Longy:0)
Mon 04/03/02 at 16:32
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Kid Rocks reply should make interesting reading !
Mon 04/03/02 at 16:28
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Heh !

So let me get this right - KR has brought to everyone's attention that Longy copied a review of "his" which he has actually copied from somewhere else. What a dork.

After seeing FM's post I went to check KR's "review" and the Gamespot review and noticed that KR only actually copied half of the review, you should have gone to "Next page" for the full review.

Ive said before what I think about people copying reviews and claiming them as there own but this is just being totally stupid.
Mon 04/03/02 at 16:12
Regular
"Bah"
lol both be banned!
Mon 04/03/02 at 16:07
Regular
"  "
could we actually be seeing the banning or KR and Longy:0)?
Mon 04/03/02 at 07:02
LOL @ Longy!
Mon 04/03/02 at 00:32
Regular
"You Bum!!"
Its gonna be interesting to see his reaction later on today.....
Mon 04/03/02 at 00:31
Regular
"That's right!"
Ha ha!

That's ironic, Kid Rock complaining of "his" review being copied!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.