GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What a coincedence....."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 03/03/02 at 12:11
Regular
i found this pretty amusing, check my review of smugglers run which i did last year and then check the one just above it.
i thought my review was good, and obviously so did the person above mine who did theres a month later, the person who did it is...

http://special.reserve.co.uk/reviews/rev iew.php?custid=8651&offset=5

remove space
Tue 05/03/02 at 18:27
Regular
Longy:0) wrote:
> whys it on me?
you also copied it AND just POPPED this post when it was half way down the page

it was years ago or maybe a year i was a JAT i don't know why KR brought it up he goes through past posts alot hes abit sad like that

i only went through my reviews and found it there
Tue 05/03/02 at 18:20
Regular
"WWJD"
whys it on me? it was years ago or maybe a year i was a JAT i don't know why KR brought it up he goes through past posts alot hes abit sad like that
Tue 05/03/02 at 15:02
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
That's strange.. two people posting the same review again and one scores it 6/10 and the other 10/10. 2 more for SR to look at.

Step forward G®åpô²ºº¹ and Urkel. It's time for you to both face humiliation now...

I can't believe that Urkel would have just copied G®åpô²ºº¹'s review and posted it next to it so presumably they both copied it from somewhere else.

More March Madness

(Looks like the spotlight might switch from KR and Longy for a while then !)
Tue 05/03/02 at 14:45
Regular
"Bah"
http://special.reserve.co.uk/reviews/review.php?custid=1004439603

I was just going to write my Simpsons Road Rage review whn i noticed this. The obviously havent read this thread.....
Mon 04/03/02 at 22:15
Regular
"You Bum!!"
Oh dear, I think the friendship is under a huge threat here....:)
Mon 04/03/02 at 22:13
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Please people, if you could all stand in a circle and let KR and Longy stand in the middle...

KR, Longy...take your positions and on the whistle pick of your handbags and fight!

*blows whistle!*

:D
Mon 04/03/02 at 21:53
Regular
Longy:0) wrote:
you did do it i remember it and you said i should aswell or
> something like that

yes longy, just shift the blame all onto me and you were a regular because you became all within 3 days, it was before SR introduced the 21 days thing
Mon 04/03/02 at 21:48
Regular
"WWJD"
Kid Rock wrote:
> Longy:0) wrote:
i was a young and stupid JAT
you were actually a regular

what you on about i wasn't a regular
Mon 04/03/02 at 21:47
Regular
"WWJD"
Kid Rock wrote:
> Pro Evo wrote:
> I still dont see the point in this, its just one big
> discusion over.....well i
> dont really know. Is it getting at Longy? Or
> back firing on KR?

nah i did it as a joke at first on longy, nothing would
> have been done about it because i wouldnt have done any thing, but im confused
> now, if i get banned for something i didnt do and wasnt even on the internet
> when it was posted then thats life but i have a back up.

you did do it i remember it and you said i should aswell or something like that
Mon 04/03/02 at 21:41
Regular
yeh i admit i wrote that but tehn i realised i couldnt have weh nmy computer broke down the same day it posted so someone had my password methinks

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.