GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Spam..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 19/04/13 at 07:34
Regular
"I like turtles"
Seems to be on the rise again for me, anyone else getting this?
Thu 29/08/13 at 22:34
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
"Thank you for your submission to the Freeola Email abuse system, we will use this information to contact the ISP's of the companies in question about the spam being sent.

With regards

The Freeola Team"

Thanks for the automated reply Freeola Team and I've received quite a few over the years and so have pete and Hmmm to name but a few, but I've always wanted to know what do you ask "the ISP's of the companies in question about the spam being sent"?

Can any of the 'Team' enlighten us lesser mortals?
Thu 29/08/13 at 20:20
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Seems that this guy has been doing the rounds since 2009 ...

"Hello .

I'm Toure Kone, a Malian, The son of Gen. Kafougouna Kone, Former Minister of Territorial Administration in Mali

I am interested in discussing a viable business deal with you directly and I would appreciate a response to this message.

Note that I cannot reveal more information until I hear back from you. But I can assure you that it is to our mutual benefit.

Please Contact me, if you are interest, so that more details will be giving to you.

Regards

Toure Kone"

Needless to say ... on its way Freeola :¬)
Wed 28/08/13 at 19:35
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Hmmm... wrote:
@srs_wubwub - Welcome to the "new guy"! :¬)

...and welcome from him too :¬D

Nice to have you onboard srs_wubwub

[s]Avatar great ... think about your nickname[/s[
Wed 28/08/13 at 18:02
"Are you sure?"
@srs_wubwub - Welcome to the "new guy"! :¬)

[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Wed 28/08/13 at 14:17
Regular
"Why so srs?"
chasfh wrote:

Glad you clarified that statement before I suggested we all pass bulky envelopes on to the new guy...

That doesn't seem like an overly nice thing to do...
Tue 27/08/13 at 20:04
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
pete_21 wrote:
Had a very busy spamk holiday weekend :(

Really does need sorting then pete!
Tue 27/08/13 at 09:11
Regular
"I like turtles"
Had a very busy spamk holiday weekend :(
Sun 18/08/13 at 12:11
Staff Moderator
"Meh..."
pete_21 wrote:
Cheers Chas, appreciate that.

Did send you guys some of my crap samples this morning (not literally!), hope they are of some use.

Glad you clarified that statement before I suggested we all pass bulky envelopes on to the new guy...
Sun 18/08/13 at 11:43
Regular
"I like turtles"
Cheers Chas, appreciate that.

Did send you guys some of my crap samples this morning (not literally!), hope they are of some use.
Sun 18/08/13 at 09:43
Staff Moderator
"Meh..."
pete_21 wrote:
Just had one claiming to make me incredible returns on my financial investments, luckily that had an unsubscribe feature which I obviously clicked on and inputted my email address to avoid any further messages, this sender was a company called ''Magic Sotcks''...

Just wanted to check I had the correct addresses to forward these onto:

[email protected]

[email protected]

...now about the reserve DNS thing.

Not really sure what it is we need to do to get this in place for you, but I'll make some enquiries.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.