GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Spam..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 19/04/13 at 07:34
Regular
"I like turtles"
Seems to be on the rise again for me, anyone else getting this?
Wed 07/08/13 at 21:00
Regular
"I like turtles"
DL wrote:
As I posted earlier ... are your accounts being 'targeted'?

I don't know DL, but yet more crap again today (14 to be precise).
Wed 07/08/13 at 19:36
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Hmmm... wrote:
FWIW I've got a LOT of accounts (both standard email and EmailPro) and I've not been affected by this. touches wood

@pete

This is what I was waiting for and no disrespect to Hmmm!

On reflection I am involved with at least 10 accounts and none have reported any 'unusual activity' and this does include both standard email and EMailPro.

As I posted earlier ... are your accounts being 'targeted'?
Wed 07/08/13 at 18:32
"Are you sure?"
FWIW I've got a LOT of accounts (both standard email and EmailPro) and I've not been affected by this. touches wood

[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Wed 07/08/13 at 16:51
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
pete_21 wrote:
Our family have 3 accounts DL, one is relatively clear the other two...choo choo all aboard!

I've got 6 accounts pete and it's the same pattern throughout.
Wed 07/08/13 at 13:59
Regular
"I like turtles"
Our family have 3 accounts DL, one is relatively clear the other two...choo choo all aboard!

Looks like our new member nickster (hi and welcome to the forums BTW) is also suffering. Getting a bit beyond a joke TBH.
Wed 07/08/13 at 13:00
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
pete_21 wrote:
Would be good if Freeola could get onto this.

It is strange pete but you seem to be 'targetted' and I receive none or at the extreme, about two a month!
Tue 06/08/13 at 23:43
Regular
I've been having endless spam problems over the past few months. I kinda wish I had some from Nigeria just for comedy value but instead I'm getting spammed to death from .pw and .info domains.

I've contacted support a few times, set up tons of filters, forwarded hundreds of headers but it makes little, if any difference. The latest suggestion was to block all emails that are sent from domains which do not have a reverse dns but sadly, quite obvious spam emails are still getting through.

Is there any chance Freeola could block these domains. From what I can gather, nothing of any value comes from .info or .pw so it would probably help a lot of people in the long term.
Tue 06/08/13 at 08:23
Regular
"I like turtles"
Craploads of crap steaming through this morning, it was as if I had boarded the crap express at crap station after buying a first class ticket to craptown.

Would be good if Freeola could get onto this.
Sat 03/08/13 at 19:50
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
A 'spin doctor' no less then ;¬)
Sat 03/08/13 at 18:39
Regular
"I like turtles"
I can confirm that my 'relatives' were not guilty for that one DL, not my close ones anyway.

Getting loads of crap coming through at the moment, think my ISP will be needing to change its name to Spamola if they continue at this rate...

If I were to add up all my free spin at roulette tokens and cash them in simultaneously the thing would still be going around this time next year!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.