GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Spam..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 19/04/13 at 07:34
Regular
"I like turtles"
Seems to be on the rise again for me, anyone else getting this?
Mon 05/05/14 at 20:36
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
pete_21 wrote:
Getting loads coming through again :(

And me on both Pro and Freedom accounts ... but never mind it's a bit of a pain, but the emails are a laugh though ;¬)
Tue 06/05/14 at 14:20
Regular
"I like turtles"
DL wrote:
pete_21 wrote:
[i]Getting loads coming through again :(

And me on both Pro and Freedom accounts ... but never mind it's a bit of a pain, but the emails are a laugh though ;¬)[/i]

Snap, one of my accounts seems worse than the other (that's the email pro one?!). I'm sometimes getting 4/5 of the same one in quick succession, haven't experienced that before.
Tue 06/05/14 at 15:55
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
pete_21 wrote:
Snap, one of my accounts seems worse than the other (that's the email pro one?!).

Strange that, it's the Freedom account rather than the Pro accounts that seems to get most for me, and that I would expect.
Tue 13/05/14 at 22:22
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Now this has got to be genuine pete! Shall we share it?

"Transaction is completed. $1127.22 has been successfully transfered.
Transaction ID: #E216641C395611
If the transaction was made by mistake please contact our customer service: +07712 670 732
Receipt on payment is attached: "payment_10-05-14_434688.zip"

Best regards,
Suzanna Shontz,
Bank Of Scotland,
07980 844 645"

What's 'zip' pete? Does it mean faster payment?
Thu 15/05/14 at 10:15
Regular
Hi,

Is spam on the up again? Or, are the server-side filters playing up?

Usually, overnight, I get about 2 or 3 spam emails. Today, I woke up to 29.

Very unusual behaviour.

Neil
Thu 15/05/14 at 11:01
Regular
"I like turtles"
Yeah, loads for me last few days as well.

@DL perhaps the Bank Of Scotland's helpdesk is a Nigerian cellphone number these days?!!
Thu 15/05/14 at 15:52
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Just had notification that 'my Netflix' account has been suspended! Shame really ... I didn't know I had one :¬D

@pete ... probably in conjunction with the Nigerian Bank of Scotland
Thu 15/05/14 at 19:02
Staff Moderator
"Meh..."
DL wrote:
Just had notification that 'my Netflix' account has been suspended! Shame really ... I didn't know I had one :¬D

Never mind, DL, I'll buy you a new one when I take the job in Australia I've been offered, $250,000 per year... Just have to wait for my "clearance fee" payment confirmation...

Plus, any day now I'm expecting my new Nigerian friend to send through the details for my £1 Million cheque...

...And, to top it all off, I've just won several state lotteries!
Thu 15/05/14 at 20:35
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Nice one chas ... could do with an 'influx' of cash! Still need to pay for Tuesday 20th May ;¬)
Sat 17/05/14 at 20:17
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Seem to be getting an awful lot of these 'missed parcels' emails recently ...

Present one:
"Your parcel has arrived at May 12th, 2014. Courier was unable to deliver the parcel to you.

Print your label and show it in the nearest post office to get a parcel."

The 'Print Label' reveals this address:

Registered in Manchester

All yours Freeola ... on an Email Pro account

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.