GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Thought I'd pop in again......!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 04/01/13 at 11:46
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Hello everyone!

Jeez it's been a while, so how are you all?

What's been happening this last year and a half?

Nice to see the old posters are still around with a load of new faces (well, new faces to me anyway!)
Sun 10/02/13 at 10:19
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
If you come in again Borat you still in touch with Vee?
Thu 07/02/13 at 19:43
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Welcme back Borat - long time no speak!
Tue 05/02/13 at 18:59
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Welcome back Borat ... you will always be welcome
Tue 05/02/13 at 17:26
Regular
This seemed an appropriate thread to post in ...

A warm hello to all that know me and whom I used to converse with years ago. I just had a left-field thought the other day that seemed to come from nowhere ... "I wonder if Freeola chat is still going?!" Seems so long since I was last here and even longer since the days of Special Reserve, when this was a bustling fountain of creativity, wit, sarcasm, late night chit chat and flame wars.

I'm pleased to see the GADs are back, may have to see if I can up my total wins a bit when I've got the time :)

A hell of a lot has happened to, and changed me since the glory days of posting on here - as I'm sure is true of all of you old school posters (and those I don't recognise). I hope I get chance to chat to you all sometime and compare life stories!

Take it easy ...

Best wishes

Borat
Mon 07/01/13 at 15:27
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
And you have to do it in 30 minutes as well! Give me 30 hours and I might be able to finish it!
Mon 07/01/13 at 10:43
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Woah! Huge! This is the belly busters big brother

Ramon's Mammoth Breakfast. I want, but will never have...
Mon 07/01/13 at 09:41
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
HM wrote:
(sorry, I love talking breakfast!)

Try this one :D

Bellybuster![/i]
Mon 07/01/13 at 01:25
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Expensive much. Their olympic breakfast is about £7 and it sounds tiny. £7.50 in my local greasy spoon gets you 4 eggs/bacon/sausages/friend bread (yes 4 of everything) with 1/4lb each of mushrooms and sautéed potatoes, a can of beans, can of chopped tomatoes 2 black puddings, 4 slices of bread (or toast) a pint of orange squash and a cuppa (or coffee). Aptly named "the belly buster" and acts as a little version to the Mammoth Breakfast (let's say it's at LEAST 4 times bigger than described...

(sorry, I love talking breakfast!)
Sun 06/01/13 at 23:33
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
DL wrote:
Here you go ... take your pick and visit Little Chef UK ;¬)

Alfreton or Uttoxeter for me then, maybe next time I'm passing.......(or maybe not!)
Sun 06/01/13 at 22:44
Regular
"I like turtles"
Our local Little Chef closed a few months ago, met up with some friends for a breakfast there last year and it was rank, wasn't cheap either. Don't think I've ever had the pleasure of visiting a Wimpy, must do that sometime.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.