GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Thought I'd pop in again......!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 04/01/13 at 11:46
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Hello everyone!

Jeez it's been a while, so how are you all?

What's been happening this last year and a half?

Nice to see the old posters are still around with a load of new faces (well, new faces to me anyway!)
Fri 04/01/13 at 20:15
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Just like the old days!

Been speaking to Hippyman on Facebook says he might be around later as he's not been on for a while
Fri 04/01/13 at 17:59
Regular
Excellent, well welcome home. :) The others will be here later. They mostly come out at night. Mostly.
Fri 04/01/13 at 16:30
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Machie wrote:
Wait, you're here to stay or just passing through? Would be nice to see more of you.

Yep I'm back for good so you'll have to put up with me!
Fri 04/01/13 at 16:22
Regular
Oh and glad to hear that, lets have some good news for a change on here.
Fri 04/01/13 at 16:20
Regular
Wait, you're here to stay or just passing through? Would be nice to see more of you.
Fri 04/01/13 at 12:22
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Machie wrote:

[i]Our dear old friend Smedlos. How are you doing mate? Been wondering what happened to you. Hope you're doing well and had a good Christmas and new year.

I'm good now ta had a load of rubbish to sort out but am back now and raring to go!
Fri 04/01/13 at 12:16
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Nice to see you again. Your team are doing well.
Fri 04/01/13 at 11:52
Regular
Our dear old friend Smedlos. How are you doing mate? Been wondering what happened to you. Hope you're doing well and had a good Christmas and new year.

Not much has happened here. I think the other day pb saw a squirrel wearing a fedora hat, but turned out to be an old boot. Still we had a laugh about it.
Fri 04/01/13 at 11:46
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Hello everyone!

Jeez it's been a while, so how are you all?

What's been happening this last year and a half?

Nice to see the old posters are still around with a load of new faces (well, new faces to me anyway!)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.