GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Thought I'd pop in again......!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 04/01/13 at 11:46
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Hello everyone!

Jeez it's been a while, so how are you all?

What's been happening this last year and a half?

Nice to see the old posters are still around with a load of new faces (well, new faces to me anyway!)
Sat 05/01/13 at 19:21
Regular
Today I went to a really delicious sushi restaurant. My favourite sushi were the beef and pork ones with mayonaise.
Sat 05/01/13 at 12:48
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
I've not heard from her for a long time. Not even sure if we are still Facebook friends...

So what have you been up to since the last time we spoke?
Sat 05/01/13 at 12:41
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
I sent a friend request to Vee yesterday on Facebook but nothing so far
Sat 05/01/13 at 11:52
Regular
Now we just need Nin, GP and Vee and it'll be the old Press Gang again. Who's gonna play Dexter Fletcher?
Sat 05/01/13 at 08:46
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Welcome back! Saw the title of this thread and thought it would be an appropriate place to post my first post in a long time!

How is everyone! Good to see you again Smedlos!

EDIT: love you too SC and Alfonse
Sat 05/01/13 at 04:09
Regular
"How Ironic"
Or Emmie.

I'm in touch with HM too often, last place I need him is on here. Sick of the guy.

:-P
Sat 05/01/13 at 03:25
Regular
Hello Smedlos

If Hippyman comes back then it will be like a high school reunion
Show Spoiler
Sat 05/01/13 at 02:00
Regular
"How Ironic"
'ello poppet.

I haven't even watched Pirates recently, I'm just weird :-(
Sat 05/01/13 at 01:35
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
/ wave

Hi :)
Fri 04/01/13 at 21:39
"possibly impossible"
Machie wrote:
Our dear old friend Smedlos. How are you doing mate? Been wondering what happened to you. Hope you're doing well and had a good Christmas and new year.

Not much has happened here. I think the other day pb saw a squirrel wearing a fedora hat, but turned out to be an old boot. Still we had a laugh about it.

I still say it was a squirrel. A squirrel in a boot, perhaps, but a squirrel all the same.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.