GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Thought I'd pop in again......!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 04/01/13 at 11:46
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Hello everyone!

Jeez it's been a while, so how are you all?

What's been happening this last year and a half?

Nice to see the old posters are still around with a load of new faces (well, new faces to me anyway!)
Sun 06/01/13 at 22:31
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Here you go ... take your pick and visit Little Chef UK ;¬)
Sun 06/01/13 at 22:04
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Nin wrote:
As for Little Chef, I havent seen one in nearly 5 years. Cant say I miss them.

Me neither, last one was off the A1 in Yorkshire and it was shocking. Don't think I've ever been to a Wimpy though.
Sun 06/01/13 at 21:51
Regular
"Monochromatic"
There are quite a few Wimpy all over the UK. Easily the best burger chain but increasingly expensive.
As for Little Chef, I havent seen one in nearly 5 years. Cant say I miss them.
Sun 06/01/13 at 20:35
Regular
God I haven't seen a Wimpy since the 80s. We use to have one in our town. I think they're both have a couple of stores scattered around the UK. Been a while since I ate in a Little Chef though. It use to be a treat for us to go eat there.
Sun 06/01/13 at 18:25
Regular
Machie wrote:
This new restaurant has more meat sushi and it's incredibly delicious. You guys would never go to a Little Chefs ever again!

Do.. do they even exist anymore? I miss Wimpy on those long family roadtrips
Sun 06/01/13 at 17:17
Regular
Sushi is really just a small bit of rice and something. Most of the time it's with raw fish, but you can have it with beef, pork, eggs, prawns, octopus and even hamburg! This new restaurant has more meat sushi and it's incredibly delicious. You guys would never go to a Little Chefs ever again! Plus at 80p a plate it's a bargain.

Oh I forgot to mention. At this restaurant, when you finish a plate, you can slide it down this shoot and every 5 plates collected you have a chance to win a cute wind up toy!

Ah here is a video of the restaurant and the plate game
Sun 06/01/13 at 10:19
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
pb wrote:
Reminds me of the dyslexic sushi lover. Went to Korea and ended up in a shih tzu resturant...

:D

I don't really like sushi, too slimy
Sat 05/01/13 at 23:47
"possibly impossible"
Reminds me of the dyslexic sushi lover. Went to Korea and ended up in a shih tzu resturant...
Sat 05/01/13 at 23:30
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Machie wrote:
Today I went to a really delicious sushi restaurant. My favourite sushi were the beef and pork ones with mayonaise.

Are you sure you weren't in McDonalds?
After much experimentation I've come to the conclusion that sushi is overrated. I quite like octopus and love eel but everything else is better cooked.
Sat 05/01/13 at 22:56
Regular
Every time I go to a sushi restaurant the food is always seriously undercooked

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.