GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Avatar Design - Extra GAD"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 05/09/12 at 17:12
Staff Moderator
"Mr Dean"
OK, it's past time there was a chance to win an extra gaming prize. We've had a discussion in the office and decided to run the following competition.

For no particular reason, I've never really had an avatar image for the forums. The competition, put simply is just to design me an avatar image.

The winner would be decided by staff here at Freeola based on comedy value, artistic quality and overall eccentricity.

The creator of the winning image will then win a GAD prize as normal, offering any game up to the value of £45 or a £30 Amazon voucher.

Rules are as follows:

1) Please keep if family friendly - no obscenities or vulgarism!

2) The image size should be 80px by 80px.

3) This competition will run until the closing date of the 19th September.

4) You can only win if you have a UK address on your profile (this is where the prize would be sent), however still feel free to enter for fun if you are based outside the UK.

If you email any entries to [email protected], we'll put them on the submissions page as soon as we can so your entry can be seen. Don't forget to include your forum name.

Submissions Page
Fri 14/09/12 at 19:13
Regular
"I like turtles"
You guys have got it all wrong, I didn't steal Hmmm's superb work I merely 'sampled' it. You know like the way DJ's 'sample' other peoples material, it's not like they blatantly pike bits of other peoples hard work and stick it into their own stuff.

Yeah..... that's definitely what I did...
Fri 14/09/12 at 17:58
"possibly impossible"
He's like Beetlejuice, call Hmmm... three times and he appears.
Fri 14/09/12 at 17:33
"Are you sure?"
Fri 14/09/12 at 17:01
Regular
"I like turtles"
That was just a novelty entry, a nod towards the tonnes of copied reviews we have seen over recent times.

The boring legal bit (for Hmmm's lawyers!):

I can confirm that all of my competition entries are all my own work and any resemblance anyone may find with any existing intellectual property is purely coincidental.

:)
Fri 14/09/12 at 16:38
"possibly impossible"
Good stuff.

Will have to think of more now.
Fri 14/09/12 at 16:34
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Wait until Hmmm... comes along.
Fri 14/09/12 at 15:30
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
@pete ... 'thin ice' and 'treading' spring to mind haha :¬D
Fri 14/09/12 at 15:29
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Thanks WH ... I was only asking ;¬)
Fri 14/09/12 at 15:11
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
The site has been back up and running for roughly 10 minutes. Give it some time.

EDIT: Updated
Fri 14/09/12 at 15:07
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
All seems to be operational now but one I sent last night hasn't appeared! Do I need to re-send it?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.