GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Games you must play before you die."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 21/02/02 at 11:06
Regular
Okay... we've all had different experiences with games. We've all found different games we've been addicted to, and we've all missed a great many releases too. Here's a chance to inform everyone else of the great releases they may've missed.

So... the purpose of this thread. Nominate a game.... preferably one that will be easy for people to get gold of (whether by rental, emulation, download, or whatever), and the rest of us will try it out.

I'd start the ball rolling by nominating the following:
UFO: enemy unknown (can be downloaded off the net somewhere)
QuazatronParadroid (get a C64/Spectrum emulator and rom)
Mon 25/02/02 at 16:12
Regular
Ever play the original Star Wars, on the NES or Gameboy? That was the same. Still can't complete it because I haven't got a clue what to do.

"Go to Obi Wan's house"

Where the FUN is Obi Wan's house?
Mon 25/02/02 at 16:08
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Ah! I remember playing on of the 'back to the future' games on the spectrum... the problem was, you didn't have a chance if you hadn't seen the film. Which I hadn't, at the time.
Mon 25/02/02 at 16:07
Regular
I've just thought of something... possibly the greatest idea for a competition ever.

Please, PLEASE let this happen... need to find one program, and then we're away...
Mon 25/02/02 at 16:06
"©opy Right™"
Know then games are bad
Mon 25/02/02 at 16:03
Regular
About fifteen. One of them is Mad Dog McCree, which I'm worried I forgot about, and Back to the Future Part three. An arcade game where you throw plates at cowboys.
Mon 25/02/02 at 16:01
Regular
"not dead"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> I'll tell you on MSN, if Meka doesn't mind. Unless he wants a few dozen newbies
> asking what his secret is. :0)

Too late!

I just add everyone that asks to be added, half of them never strike up a conversation with me anyway, and when I forget who they are, I delete them.

Or I delete them by accident, like I did to Wookiee!
Mon 25/02/02 at 16:00
Regular
Whoops. Never mind. :0)

Just found a "Western" section on underdogs. I can't think of one damn Western game... let's see how many there are.
Mon 25/02/02 at 15:58
Regular
I'll tell you on MSN, if Meka doesn't mind. Unless he wants a few dozen newbies asking what his secret is. :0)
Mon 25/02/02 at 15:57
Regular
"not dead"
VenomByte wrote:
> No sure if I have your MSN actually.... what is it?

[email protected]
Mon 25/02/02 at 15:52
Regular
"smile, it's free"
No sure if I have your MSN actually.... what is it?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.