GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GADs"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 11/09/07 at 10:44
"possibly impossible"
Hello Vexxxed, or anyone else around...

Is there still no likelyhood of having a choice as to whether vouchers are sent electronically or by post? I would have thought sending Amazon vouchers electronically (or getting Amazon to do it, as they do with other companies) would be cheaper than having to print and post everything.

But there may be other issues I'm missing, of course. I just remember that it's something which has cropped up a number of times and would get around all those posts from people who don't get their vouchers or wait ages for them.
Fri 05/10/07 at 17:07
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
Hmmm... wrote:
> Vexxxed wrote:
> I love postal strikes ¬_¬
>
>
> I've just sent off my 'GAD claim email' - I forgot all about the
> postal strikes!
>
> If possible could you email me the Amazon voucher code?
> Thanks in advance...

Yeah, no worries, I've got your e-mail, so when these are processed, I will try to drop them in an e-mail first before posting these!
Fri 05/10/07 at 13:56
Regular
"eat toast!"
they do expire. Apprently they'll give you one year to use them before amazon makes them expire. However, you can tell them that they've expired and provided that you can give them the code they'll unexpire them.
Fri 05/10/07 at 13:13
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Just to clarify, because I haven't used mine yet which I got a few weeks ago - do they expire at all if not used after a set period?
Fri 05/10/07 at 12:21
"Are you sure?"
Vexxxed wrote:
> I love postal strikes ¬_¬

I've just sent off my 'GAD claim email' - I forgot all about the postal strikes!

If possible could you email me the Amazon voucher code?
Thanks in advance...

Search Freeola Chat
Fri 05/10/07 at 12:09
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
I love postal strikes ¬_¬
Fri 05/10/07 at 11:08
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Vexxxed, thanks for sending my latest claim by e-mail - much appreciated. Especially with the postal strike on the go now :0)
Wed 12/09/07 at 23:03
Regular
Yo Vexxed, can you email me my last two amazon codes if you can? No worries if you can't, I'm just not sure if both turned up..

Thankadoo
Wed 12/09/07 at 22:44
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Cool, already sent my last claim in so will remember for the next time.

:0)
Wed 12/09/07 at 19:08
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
Good, I'm glad your prize got to you OK Lucky!

When you make the claim through on the e-mail system, just add in the note that you would prefer the prize to be e-mailed where possible.
Wed 12/09/07 at 17:53
Regular
"Lucky Me"
I won £30 Argos for one of my websites and had the vouchers in my hand within a week of winning. Not long to wait for FREE money.

Lucky1

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.