GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GADs"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 11/09/07 at 10:44
"possibly impossible"
Hello Vexxxed, or anyone else around...

Is there still no likelyhood of having a choice as to whether vouchers are sent electronically or by post? I would have thought sending Amazon vouchers electronically (or getting Amazon to do it, as they do with other companies) would be cheaper than having to print and post everything.

But there may be other issues I'm missing, of course. I just remember that it's something which has cropped up a number of times and would get around all those posts from people who don't get their vouchers or wait ages for them.
Sun 04/11/07 at 13:12
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
AliBoy wrote:

> Probably just in from the night before :0)

I have done that before when I couldn't sleep after getting in about 4 in the morning, didn't make much sense though!
Sun 04/11/07 at 12:17
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
Am I that obvious? :( Damn it lol
Sun 04/11/07 at 12:08
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Probably jut in from the night before :0)
Sun 04/11/07 at 11:26
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Machie wrote:

> Yeah I'm still waiting for my argos vouchers :) where's that
> button we requested that when pressed would send an electronic
> shock to Vexxxed's chair.

We could like it to the "send a message" under his name :D

And Vexxxed posting at just before 8am on a Sunday! I'm barely alive then!
Sun 04/11/07 at 07:58
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
Morning! I believe they came through on Friday, so hopefully, if the person who deals with these is in on Monday, they should be sent out then!
Fri 02/11/07 at 18:38
Regular
Yeah I'm still waiting for my argos vouchers :) where's that button we requested that when pressed would send an electronic shock to Vexxxed's chair.
Fri 02/11/07 at 17:23
"possibly impossible"
No sign of the last batch yet, then Vexxxed?
Sat 27/10/07 at 12:57
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
always assume the best when I'm involved :p If you requested for the code to be e-mailed I will most likely be e-mailing them when they arrive!
Fri 26/10/07 at 19:41
Regular
I asked if mine could be sent by email (15th october) but i never got a reply stating if this is possible or not..so im just waiting for them to come through the letter box like normal :)
Thu 25/10/07 at 08:44
"possibly impossible"
Probably, they did say that business post wouldn't start getting back to normal till at least Wednesday (yesterday) so perhaps they're just delayed.

Oh well, as long as it comes in time for Mario Galaxy :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.