GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GADs"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 11/09/07 at 10:44
"possibly impossible"
Hello Vexxxed, or anyone else around...

Is there still no likelyhood of having a choice as to whether vouchers are sent electronically or by post? I would have thought sending Amazon vouchers electronically (or getting Amazon to do it, as they do with other companies) would be cheaper than having to print and post everything.

But there may be other issues I'm missing, of course. I just remember that it's something which has cropped up a number of times and would get around all those posts from people who don't get their vouchers or wait ages for them.
Wed 24/10/07 at 18:31
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Probably the posties :0)
Wed 24/10/07 at 17:06
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
Unfortunately, we are still waiting for those to come from Amazon, Not entirely sure what the delay is :(
Wed 24/10/07 at 15:56
"possibly impossible"
Any sign of the last batch of GAD vouchers, Vexxxed?

My inbox waits patiently for a mail :D
Wed 17/10/07 at 19:16
Regular
"you've got a beard"
thanks m`man! and with the video i just posted, today has been a strong day :D
Wed 17/10/07 at 17:46
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
Not bad Very_Metal :p
Wed 17/10/07 at 17:31
Regular
"you've got a beard"
personally, i should get GAD for this! :D
Tue 16/10/07 at 23:11
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Yeah most things I've got from shopto have come early.
Tue 16/10/07 at 20:26
"possibly impossible"
shopto are usually pretty good.

I might treat myself for a change with my last GAD. I know I've got more toys to get for the kids, but there are so many games and DVDs out there before Christmas...
Tue 16/10/07 at 18:43
"Are you sure?"
Vexxxed wrote:
> Hey,
>
> No, not been sent out yet, just getting a couple collected
> together, and these should be ready to e-mail/post out in the
> next day or two!

Search Freeola Chat
Tue 16/10/07 at 18:23
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
Hey,

No, not been sent out yet, just getting a couple collected together, and these should be ready to e-mail/post out in the next day or two!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.