GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GADs"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 11/09/07 at 10:44
"possibly impossible"
Hello Vexxxed, or anyone else around...

Is there still no likelyhood of having a choice as to whether vouchers are sent electronically or by post? I would have thought sending Amazon vouchers electronically (or getting Amazon to do it, as they do with other companies) would be cheaper than having to print and post everything.

But there may be other issues I'm missing, of course. I just remember that it's something which has cropped up a number of times and would get around all those posts from people who don't get their vouchers or wait ages for them.
Tue 16/10/07 at 17:30
"Are you sure?"
> Hmmm... wrote:
> I've just sent off my 'GAD claim email' - I forgot all about
> the postal strikes!
> If possible could you email me the Amazon voucher code?
> Thanks in advance...
Vexxxed wrote:
> Yeah, no worries, I've got your e-mail, so when these are
> processed, I will try to drop them in an e-mail first before
> posting these!

:¬(

Vexxxed - did you end up printing the email and putting it in the post!
Nothing has arrived yet, I hope my request hasn't complicated things...

Search Freeola Chat
Tue 16/10/07 at 17:09
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
shopto
Tue 16/10/07 at 17:05
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Where did you order it from?
Tue 16/10/07 at 16:38
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I'm still waiting on Bioshock (not that it matters seeing as my 360 packed up again 5 hours into use after supposedly being repaired) Strange seeing as i ordered PGR4 a day later than it on Thursday and i got that on Saturday
Tue 16/10/07 at 16:35
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
No more strikes planned for this week - so hopefully those games I ordered will arrive on time. :0)
Tue 16/10/07 at 00:30
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
There were but they were called off due to the slight matter of them being illegal :-D Not sure what's happening now, as i'm not part of the Union i don't get filled in.
Mon 15/10/07 at 21:19
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Edit: How long has it taken me to realised I put this in the wrong topic?

:$
Mon 15/10/07 at 18:02
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Is there more stikes planned for this week then as well?

Also noticed there were no winners at the weekend - that the way things will be from now on?
Fri 05/10/07 at 22:13
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Vexxxed wrote:
> I love postal strikes ¬_¬

so do i, as much hours as i want and extremely easy laid back work and getting to see the managers actually doing something for once to. Keep striking fellas, i'll carry on making the most of it going in and taking up all the overtime i can. Ah i love working for RM :-D
Fri 05/10/07 at 17:12
"Are you sure?"
Vexxxed wrote:
> Yeah, no worries...

Thank you :¬)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.