GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Notable Wannabe's"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 13/02/02 at 16:38
Regular
SR's blurb on the Notables and why there elected (found at http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk/top_posters.php) states that:

"One new "Notable" is elected every three months, in respect of their contribution to making the Future of Gaming forum (in the Open Forums) a very special place."

Okay, I know it's only a bit of fun and basically means nothing, but let's take that statement at face value for a moment (albeit in the usual light-hearted spirit of the elections).

Without naming any names, I think that some of those campaigning are having a laugh if they think they deserve it.

So - if you are currently campaigning for votes, please take the time in this thread to explain what you think you have brought to the forums, what sets you apart from all the other run-of-the-mill Regulars, and why the hell we should vote for you.

C'mon - you want the votes... bloody work for them! :-)
Fri 15/02/02 at 11:58
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
speaking of elections, when is it again, we must be close!
Thu 14/02/02 at 18:58
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Ash1ey wrote:
> savatt1668 wrote:

Stephanie Mcmahon's secret lover, until alarm clock rings
> and she
> disappears in a puff of dream cloud like smoke.

you're
> lucky i don't report this message for mentioning wrestling in fog.

Well good luck cause I didn't mention wrestling. Stephanie is a person, you know ? A human being ? She might be involved in the business, but that isn't just her character name, its her name outside the ring as well, so moan and whinge all you want.
Thu 14/02/02 at 16:12
Regular
"Wasting away"
126 freaking replies to this topic??!?!? I just found it, I ain't gonna take the time to read it all, but, I'm gonna take a guess and say that it concerns loads of people saying why they should be notable.

Vote YH and VenomByte.

Why?

Cos they don't beg for votes and write better then most of us.
Thu 14/02/02 at 11:13
Regular
Lol, superb.
Thu 14/02/02 at 11:12
"High polygon count"
Stryke wrote:
> Inneundos!

Ah, but in whose end-os? :-)
Thu 14/02/02 at 11:12
"High polygon count"
Meka Dragon wrote:
> Nah, I thought it tasted like....

Was that before or after...?
Thu 14/02/02 at 11:10
Regular
Inneundos! Look at them, inneundos aplently. Mop 'em up.
Thu 14/02/02 at 11:08
Regular
"not dead"
Nah, I thought it tasted like....
Thu 14/02/02 at 11:06
"High polygon count"
Meka Dragon wrote:
> Or shall I not mention the experiment with the Twix?

I prefered the Toblerone though...
Thu 14/02/02 at 11:06
Regular
E-V-E-R

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.