GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who is buying a GC at release?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 12/02/02 at 14:54
Regular
Just curious, who all is buying a GC at release and what games are you getting?!
Tue 12/02/02 at 20:51
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
sinfield wrote:
Do you think they will charge me both the £3 for fast
> courier delivery and the £1.80?

I'm pretty sure it'll just be the £1.80.
Tue 12/02/02 at 20:50
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
Or†ega wrote:
> Albert, where are you getting the Gamecube from for that price?

Perhaps I should've mentioned the fact that I've already paid my £20 deposit with Special Reserve. :)
Tue 12/02/02 at 20:33
Regular
"One More Chance"
Ill be getting:

1 Black GameCube
1 Memory Card
1 Game - Super Monkey Ball or Super Smash Brothers Melee.

Im getting the GC as a late birthday present from mum and dad as my birthday was in January, my dad said I could get two games with it although im not sure. Also im getting a GC on release day. Im soo excited. I have not recieved a phone call either.
Tue 12/02/02 at 19:42
Cheers Uncle Albert,

I have just pre-ordered Luigi's Mansion, RL : RS2, and FIFA 2002. I also paid for 1.80 delivery just in case.

You say they send it all in one big box. Do you think they will charge me both the £3 for fast courier delivery and the £1.80?

Does anyone know when they will start asking for the other £139.99 for those of us that have paid the deposit?

Has anyone received a phone call yet?

Cheers Again,

Regards

Sin
Tue 12/02/02 at 19:38
Regular
"Whatever!"
Uncle Albert wrote:
> Mattyboy wrote:
- Star Fox Adventures (If its out on launch day!!)

I'm
> afraid it's not.

Thats a real shame!! Might order it anyway or get Super Smash Bros Melee first!!
Tue 12/02/02 at 19:36
Regular
Albert, where are you getting the Gamecube from for that price?
Tue 12/02/02 at 18:52
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
Mattyboy wrote:

I'm afraid it's not.
Tue 12/02/02 at 18:49
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
Oh, and I'm getting...

Indigo Gamecube @ £139.99
3 extra official indigo controllers @ £24.99 each
2 official memory cards @ £14.99 each
1 RGB scart cable @ £19.99
Luigi's Mansion
Star Wars: Rogue Leader 2
Super Monkey Ball
Wave Race: Blue Storm

...all of which comes to £420.89

I've also claimed Super Smash Bros. Melee and Resident Evil as GAD wins. Sweet...
Tue 12/02/02 at 18:47
Regular
"Whatever!"
Me hopefully!! Ive ordered with SR also and hope to get one on launch day like I did with my PS2 and GBA!!

I shall be getting:

- Purple GameCube
- An extra control pad
- Memory card

- Star Wars Rogue Leader (already pre ordered!!)
- Luigis Mansion
- Wave Race Blue Storm
- Super Monkey Ball
- NHL Hitz 20-02
Tue 12/02/02 at 18:46
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
sinfield...I take it you've never ordered a console from SR before. All being well, the console and everything to go with it that you order (games etc) will all come in one massive box, so there's no need to pay delivery for each individual item. Also, all the games and peripherals are on the database now so you can check out the prices for yourself. All games are either £37.99 or £39.99 at the mo.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.