GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who is buying a GC at release?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 12/02/02 at 14:54
Regular
Just curious, who all is buying a GC at release and what games are you getting?!
Sat 23/02/02 at 23:02
Regular
"Foos Rock"
I hope to get a GC at launch.

But unless you like unbelivably easy games don't get Luigi's Mansion. My Uncle imported a GC with Luigi's Mansion and completed it in 3 days and he isn't that good at playing games.
Fri 22/02/02 at 11:27
I can predict now that a lot of you will be complaining about Luigi's Mansion after 3 days when you have completed it. Take my advice. Play it for an hour a day over a week and then replay it to get higher grades. I own the game but it is pretty short and therefore to get value you should pace it (or rent it).
Thu 21/02/02 at 18:49
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
Hi all Ninty folk,

Yes, i am gettin a GC on launch day, although at 16 quid a week on a paper round its gonna be a tight squeeze!

Still, when it's Ninty, its worth it. And when its Ninty's GC, it doubly worth it

YAY!
Wed 20/02/02 at 18:36
Regular
"Whatever!"
Now have Rogue Leader and Luigis Mansion pre ordered with a memory card aswell!! Next on the list Wave Race!!
Wed 20/02/02 at 06:28
Regular
I'm getting one after my A-Levels, with Smash Bros. Luigi's Mansion and Super Monkey Ball
Wed 20/02/02 at 03:22
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
I'll be getting a Gamecube with Rogue Leader on release day. :-) Looking forward to the Resident Evil games too. Seen footage of them and they look superb ! :-)
Tue 19/02/02 at 19:52
i'm getting it on the day with luigi's mansion, wave race blue storm and tony hawks 3. i hope!!! i'm gettin a lot of money for my birthday on feb 23rd so i'll use that.
also i'm gettin super smash bros melee when it comes out
Tue 19/02/02 at 19:14
"penguins in hawaii?"
I pre-ordered my GC in september and was curious, do SR contact you when you need to pay the other £140 and if they do, do they ask you if you want to buy any games? oh, and when did SR start taking GC pre-orders?
Tue 19/02/02 at 19:01
Regular
I think thats why SR have put the price up to £165. Demand must be huge for the console!
Tue 19/02/02 at 18:13
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
ohhhhhhh , i see clearly now , thanks.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.