GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who is buying a GC at release?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 12/02/02 at 14:54
Regular
Just curious, who all is buying a GC at release and what games are you getting?!
Tue 19/02/02 at 18:11
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Not everyone's gunna get a GameCube on day one, only the people who pre-ordered right at the start.
People who have pre-ordered will get their Cubes, but slightly later than the launch date.
So as long as you pre-order, you are guarrenteed a GameCube!
Tue 19/02/02 at 08:39
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
they'll probably be the same color, but if they run out of one color , then they might mix and match yours.

how the hell are special reserve gonna get so many consoles for day one ??
Mon 18/02/02 at 18:52
which official controllers do you get with the bundles?? are they gonna be the same colour as the cube itself or is it gonna be like mix and match???
Mon 18/02/02 at 18:50
Yeah. i've just paid up for the jedi bundle today. I got the black cube (sooooo cool!!!). I can't wait. I'm soo chuffed the release date is may 3rd, cos my bday is may 4th!!!! lucky or what. Even if my gCube don't come on launch day i won't be bothered cos i'll have it for my bday (i definitly hope so!!).
Wed 13/02/02 at 23:27
Dr. Duck wrote:
> Wouldn't worry about it mate.
3 people winning every day, who will usually
> mention it, and you'll inevitably hear a lot about people winning. Personally,
> these days i can't think of much to write, so no gads for me. It's just the
> people who don't win don't often talk about it (unless they're complaining about
> it : ) ).

Maybe try submitting cheats and hints?

yeah well, i spose, but it does annoy me sometimes, because people create so many duplicate threads, or say VERY little just in a hope to win more, it regrades the chat forums and begins to annoy me after a while - you know the little 4 words in every thread, or say the same thing in about 10...

p.s. watch out how many times im gonna write this in other threads now... :) only joking, cant be bothered
Wed 13/02/02 at 23:22
Regular
Wouldn't worry about it mate.
3 people winning every day, who will usually mention it, and you'll inevitably hear a lot about people winning. Personally, these days i can't think of much to write, so no gads for me. It's just the people who don't win don't often talk about it (unless they're complaining about it : ) ).

Maybe try submitting cheats and hints?
Wed 13/02/02 at 23:03
cookie monster wrote:
> Ive already ordered my GC, my controller should arrive from america tommorrow
> (hopefully) and i have 3 GC games as GAD wins, i will only pop down to the shops
> for a memory card.

everyone seems to win GAD all the time... i doubt i ever will, i just dont have the patience to actually write enough... i get bored after a while, not enough "new" things to talk about - same old threads etc
Wed 13/02/02 at 20:07
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Ive already ordered my GC, my controller should arrive from america tommorrow (hopefully) and i have 3 GC games as GAD wins, i will only pop down to the shops for a memory card.
Wed 13/02/02 at 19:58
Regular
"Touched!"
Mattyboy wrote:
> I dont know what to get next!! Either an extra controller and memory card or
> Luigis Mansion!! Help!!

go for the pad and the memory card, you will the card for the saving unless the card is an extra to the one you are already getting?
Wed 13/02/02 at 19:15
Can someone help me? I don't know what launch game to get! 4 £235 @ Dixons, u get a gc, 2 pads, 1 mem. card and any game. I don't know whether 2 get a black or purple GC, and Luigis Mansion or Super Monkey Ball. Can some1 help?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.