GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who is buying a GC at release?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 12/02/02 at 14:54
Regular
Just curious, who all is buying a GC at release and what games are you getting?!
Wed 13/02/02 at 19:06
Regular
"Whatever!"
I dont know what to get next!! Either an extra controller and memory card or Luigis Mansion!! Help!!
Wed 13/02/02 at 18:59
Regular
"Touched!"
I have ordered my cube today with rogue leader 2, can;t wait, i will order my memory card soon as well!
Wed 13/02/02 at 10:34
Regular
"not dead"
As I want an extra controller, memory card and Rogue Leader, I'll go for the Jedi bundle (purple Cube).

Games, Luigi's Mansion
Sonic Adventure 2

And possibly:

Super Monkey Ball
ISS2

Or maybe something else...hmmm
Tue 12/02/02 at 23:01
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Yep all goes well i'll get one at launch with Wave Race and Luigis Mansion or maybe ISS.

As soon as Pikmin is out though I'll be getting that.

Gamecube - A-Wahooo
Tue 12/02/02 at 21:16
Regular
I dont think Ill get one at launch as I probably wont have enough money. Its my mums fault as she said ages ago she would buy me a Game Cube then the other week I asked her if she still was gonna and she said NO! Now I have hardly any time to save up :(

Ill end upi getting on on March 24th with Smash Bros (check out my preview on FoG Prime)
Tue 12/02/02 at 21:13
Regular
SHUTUP SHUTUP SHUTUP

All this talk about Gamecube is making me dribble, I soooooooo want one.

I just put my N64 on Ebay, I need as much money as possible for launch day.
Tue 12/02/02 at 21:06
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
Edgy wrote:
I'll be getting a weekend job then

Same here. My 16th birthday is on Monday, then I'll probably apply for a job at my local WHSmiths.
Tue 12/02/02 at 21:05
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
Or†ega wrote:
Whats all this about sending them all on one box? So If a order
> a load of games from SR they will send them all in one super package?! quality.

That's what's always happened to me in the past. It's quite exciting to tear open a huge box and sort through all the goodies that lurk inside. However, sometimes, if you order something which sells out before they get round to sorting out your order (say, for example, extra controllers), you'll get those particular items later when they're back in stock. Doesn't usually happen, mind.
Tue 12/02/02 at 21:03
Regular
I'll be getting one in June cos hopefully I'll be getting a weekend job then, as well as my birthday in early June....
Tue 12/02/02 at 20:54
Regular
Uncle Albert wrote:

Perhaps I should've mentioned the fact that I've already paid my
> £20 deposit with Special Reserve. :)

Damn You! You got me exited there!

WHats all this about sending them all on one box? So If a order a load of games from SR they will send them all in one super package?! quality.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.