GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who is buying a GC at release?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 12/02/02 at 14:54
Regular
Just curious, who all is buying a GC at release and what games are you getting?!
Wed 13/03/02 at 17:12
Regular
"# most wanted #"
I got one before Christmas on import
Couldnt wait for the UK launch
Game collection so far is Star Wars Rogue Leader , Waverace and SSX Tricky
I would definitely recommend all of these games - they are brilliant !
I am now awaiting delivery of XG3
Trust me - the Gamecube is well worth waiting for
Wed 13/03/02 at 11:08
Regular
"I confused?"
Me and i'm getting starwars.
Sun 10/03/02 at 16:18
Regular
"accidental superher"
the guy lives in the uk....imported it himself....was on an auction....was on the VERGE of winning until some cheeky scum outbidded me with about 5 secs left...
Sun 10/03/02 at 08:27
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
i bought an american one , about 5 weks ago now , but the guy sent it by land , on a boat from america and so it takes up to 6 weeks , so next week it should come.
Sun 10/03/02 at 00:59
Regular
"accidental superher"
i'm hopefully going to be getting a US one in a two days time :) with super monkey ball and super smash bros...
Sat 09/03/02 at 20:51
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
if you pre-ordered it first then yes , you probably will get one first , and if you pre-ordered it in september then you are bound to get one ;-)
Sat 09/03/02 at 19:29
"penguins in hawaii?"
If you pre-order a GC in september, and then pay the rest now, will you still get one at launch?
Sat 09/03/02 at 19:27
"penguins in hawaii?"
If you pre-order a GC in september, and then pay the rest in about 2 weeks, will you still get one at launch?
Sat 09/03/02 at 19:24
Regular
"goodbyeeeeee......."
I'm buying a GC at release 'coz my birthday is 5 days before release on friday 3rd may.(April 28th)
I will get loads of money for the gamecube and may be able to buy two games on release.
Sat 23/02/02 at 23:27
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
lomo wrote:
>i'm gettin a lot of money for my birthday on feb 23rd so i'll use that.

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.