GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WRC II Extreme bonus cars"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'World Rally Championships 2'.
Mon 23/12/02 at 15:03
Regular
Hi
2 questions.

How do I unlock the 'bonus cars?' (I suspect I complete the championship)

Can I use 'bonus cars' to compete in the challenge?

Thanks people!
Wed 29/01/03 at 10:03
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Yeah there are some real killer courses out there, didn't manage to do any yesterday evening, got in too late and was too tired to put it on.

Will have a real crack at doing some more tonight though, just looked at my time for Rengini, only 6 secs behind you! Plus I still need to post another 46 tracks times to even get near you.

Haven't even been to Cyprus yet....what a surprise, think I'll leave that till last.
Wed 29/01/03 at 00:43
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
I've posted a few new times and a few improvements, just got the nasty long stages left to do - the 9 minute one on Greece (Regini) is a killer, will do all 129 by the end of the weekend.
Tue 28/01/03 at 18:06
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Hehe....well I wont have any time tonight so this is your perfect opportunity to get some good times posted :)

I posted some more up this morning but only about 3 or 4 so not really much improvement, need to be able to post about 20 or so in one go before I'll be catching you up!

Cheers for the email, I'll pick it up tomorrow.
Tue 28/01/03 at 13:13
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
I should in theory have a couple of hours to spare this evening to play WRC2, time trial here we come, I need some top of the table times !

(looks over shoulder and see's Jive approaching)

I had an email from Sony today regarding the challenge, will forward it to your email address.

David
Mon 27/01/03 at 16:39
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Hehe...well if you can do it then fair play but there's no way that I'm going to be able to get my times down that quick!!

Yeah, thought I'd do what you did and concentrate on the time trials for a bit....will go back to the Challenge once I'm happy with all my times from the Trials.

Moving on up the leaderboard now at Racing Line, very happy with some of the times, especially a first and also last night got a second placing :D

Swapped my controller over this morning and made a hell of a difference, looks like I may need to get another one, not bad considering I've had both of them since launch day and they do take a hammering.

Will go back to the Extreme levels soon, wonder how Odin is getting on?

*looks round for Odin*
Mon 27/01/03 at 09:25
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Jive, you mean you can't complete all courses in 0 seconds ?
See you've been hard at work on racing-line.
I am now on second rally on Expert, finished 2nd on Monte Carlo, was 2 seconds up after 8 stages, then 13 seconds down on last stage :(, finished second to Panizzi by 11 seconds.

Never mind, long way to go yet.
Mon 27/01/03 at 09:02
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Had to give up playing last night on the Time Trials, I think my PS2 controller had had enough....was trying to do the Spain level and the controller kept changing the view to front of car for no reason.

Bit difficult trying to handbrake round a corner and change the view at the same time without crashing. Started off just did it the once and then became very regular.

Think I'll have a quick go this morning and see what happens.
Sun 26/01/03 at 20:35
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Heh....just checked the offical site to see if Sony had updated the results and what do I see?

Quitar TRAMPOSOS as the world leader with the following times :

Monaco : 00.00.00
Cyprus : 00.00.00
Sweden : 00.00.00
Germany : 00.00.00

Now that's superfast :D

Oh I tried the Extreme Rally event the other day, Monaco, started off quite well, managed to be in the lead by 3 secs after 2 stages, the 3rd stage was just a joke, 35 secs off the pace....so difficult to get the hang of especailly in those conditions, given up for a while and will be concentrating on the Time Trial.
Sun 26/01/03 at 16:47
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Some of the British stages are very hard (even on Pro level).
I won the Pro championships last night, now have started Expert, I do all 9 tracks in time trial, then the championship for real, very time consuming though, am using Xsara throughout now, great on tarmac but bounces all over the place in Cyprus etc.

Jive, I see you've crept into the RL top ten, well done, like I said before, I spent all last week on time trial and posted lots of times, some of the are utter c**p but hey a points a point, I can improve at any time over the next 6 months or so !

See ya
Sun 26/01/03 at 14:11
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Whooohooo, check out the Racing Line site and have a look at who's top for the UK Crychan R stage :-)

That would be me....took me long enough but at least I managed to get to the top with one stage :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.