GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WRC II Extreme bonus cars"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'World Rally Championships 2'.
Mon 23/12/02 at 15:03
Regular
Hi
2 questions.

How do I unlock the 'bonus cars?' (I suspect I complete the championship)

Can I use 'bonus cars' to compete in the challenge?

Thanks people!
Sun 02/02/03 at 18:18
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Hi Mark, I had similar problem with a cheap controller, the triangle button kept getting stuck in, basically, it would register as one push of the button and then stay stuck in.
They might just need a clean, you been eating and playing at the same time ??? (might explain some of your times :') - only kidding.
Don't know what else to suggest, if they are knackered it would be worth opening them up to look inside and see if you can spot something.
Sun 02/02/03 at 12:15
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Gah...getting really fed up now, my 1st controller decided to change the view automatically from furthest away to front of car, this is a pain but I thought I had it sussed by using my other controller.

Now the second one has just started doing the same thing!

Anyone else had this problem before? Both of these are official Sony controllers but I've had them since launch day so maybe they just need throwing and new ones purchased?

*shrugs but sulks*
Wed 29/01/03 at 20:22
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Okay Odin, at least we've got an explanation now :-)

Your going to have a lot of catching up to do :)
Wed 29/01/03 at 18:00
Regular
Hey guys, sorry i havnt been playing WRC2 lately. Only had a few multiplayer goes. I've been totally immersed in Tiger Woods 2003, its such a good game, and a big game. Anyway once the Tiger Challenge is completed i will probs get my wheels back on.

Odin
Wed 29/01/03 at 17:31
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Well there's no problem now, I have complete access to my machine at home via work....sorted :-)
Wed 29/01/03 at 15:48
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
you'll have to let me know your email addressat work (if you have one and can accept emails)

David
Wed 29/01/03 at 14:30
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Just got your email but I'm back at work now so I'll pick it up later when I get home. Should make for some interesting reading :-)

All we need now is for Odin and Bladefires to come back, maybe Nath as well and we could have a right old competition.
Wed 29/01/03 at 12:36
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
I shouldn't worry about it, don't think there is anything RL can do now, too many times have been entered and it is too difficult to prove which difficulty they were set on.
Nice to see you topping a time sheet, think I had a second and a third last time I looked ?
Wed 29/01/03 at 12:09
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Yeah I did notice that.

I had a quick look at some of my positions on the site today, might try and improve those first. Had a quick look at the forums yesterday, noticed that people had argued about which level to use, Professional or Extreme, all my times have been set on Professional so now I'm just waiting for someone to email me about my 1st place on the UK stage.

Oh well, just have to wait and see what happens :D
Wed 29/01/03 at 11:42
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Don't think you'll need to do all of those 46 tracks, your average is much better than mine, Cyprus can wait !

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.