GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WRC II Extreme bonus cars"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'World Rally Championships 2'.
Mon 23/12/02 at 15:03
Regular
Hi
2 questions.

How do I unlock the 'bonus cars?' (I suspect I complete the championship)

Can I use 'bonus cars' to compete in the challenge?

Thanks people!
Wed 22/01/03 at 14:46
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
I just click back after entering a time and you can enter a number of times quite quickly.
Wed 22/01/03 at 13:58
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
I thought all times had to be done off of the time trials, ah well that's what I've done anyway. I can't do all of the tracks as I've still got some to unlock, which I think come from the Extreme championship.

Yeah it's a good site, might contact them later with a suggestion for the time entering part as it's a pain having to go back to the home page and then navigate through to submit a time....just need another link inserted and it'll be even better :-)
Wed 22/01/03 at 13:25
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Must admit, I have just put the first time I get onto racing-line.org (some are from the championship and the conditions are different to time trial (some have rain/snow etc) so some of my times will be off the mark).

It's a good site though isn't it. I will put some GT3 times on there one day.
Wed 22/01/03 at 10:10
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Hehe....so true.

I managed to post some times up on www.racing-line.org last night, submitted 8 times, managed to beat a couple of yours as well :P

Will stick some more up there tonight, only 548 points behind you :)
Wed 22/01/03 at 09:43
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Back to the joypad for you. Defeat is for the weak !
Wed 22/01/03 at 09:38
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Ah...you mean the Expert mode, damn, blast and double damn and blast it!

Oh well, looks like more racing then ;)
Wed 22/01/03 at 09:28
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Jive, to unlock an Extreme car you have to finish in the top 3 on selected rallies on the highest difficulty level (can't rememeber what it's called, as I haven't unlocked it yet !)

Alledgedly the computer times on the next difficulty level are very competitive and Mr Average will struggle to finish each rally in the top 3 !

Let us know how you get on.

David
Tue 21/01/03 at 23:42
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
So, I've managed to complete the Championship in first place and unlocked a few secrets......but I've got no Extreme car!

Any ideas where I get it from or do you have to put in something in the Archive section?
Tue 21/01/03 at 22:06
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
I've found you now, didn't know you could just view one country at a time.
Tue 21/01/03 at 22:04
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Hehe....twas only joking, get some more times up there as soon as you can, good luck, especially with Cyprus ;-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.