GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WRC II Extreme bonus cars"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'World Rally Championships 2'.
Mon 23/12/02 at 15:03
Regular
Hi
2 questions.

How do I unlock the 'bonus cars?' (I suspect I complete the championship)

Can I use 'bonus cars' to compete in the challenge?

Thanks people!
Mon 23/12/02 at 16:42
Regular
"  "
I've signed up (Even though I am a year too young) but I haven't actually had a decent go at the challenge mode yet. I tried Cyprus (Bloody Rocky place that) and I thought you only needed to do one stage (How many do you do?) so I gave up when I realised it was more than 1 stage :D

Also I wonder if there is a cheat to make the damage more punishing. I mean, the damage looks fantastic but you can barrel roll several times and the car has no effect (Not even a dent). You really have to push it hard to kill the thing.
Mon 23/12/02 at 16:30
Hi again,
I bought this game on Friday (3 days ago) great game.
I haven't unlocked anything yet,just been hammering the challenge.
I thought maybe I COULD use the extreme bonus cars & that would be why the other competitors are SO FAR AHEAD :o) but maybe you are correct.
Tell me what leagues you are in & your driver name & I'll compete with you.
I am Bladefires and compete in 'crash course 2002','The Forlorn Hope' & 'iluvtoyz'.My own league (just me in it so far) is 'Just Startin'
See you soon.
Get your gloves on.
Bladefires.
Mon 23/12/02 at 15:53
Regular
"  "
Wow! Someone else has the game. *Dances, faints, and all that malarky*

Hello mate.

Although I am not 100% sure, I think you unlock the cars by completing the WRC on Professional Difficulty, like you said. So if you want to win the 'Extreme' Ford car then win the WRC in a Focus. If you want to win the 'Extreme' Skoda (Heh heh) then win the WRC in the Octavia, ect, ect. I am currently 1st by a long shot with a few rallies to go so when I win (Notice that's a 'when', not an 'if' ho ho) then I'll clarify it with you. I'm pretty sure though that you wont be able to use it in the challenge mode as it would give some people an unfair chance.

By the way. What else have you unlocked?

I currently have the cheat codes:

Kangaroo
Sattelite
Helium

And 'Secret Stage 1: France' which is absoloutly nuts. Massive jumps withs gaps in the road and everything. :D
Mon 23/12/02 at 15:03
Hi
2 questions.

How do I unlock the 'bonus cars?' (I suspect I complete the championship)

Can I use 'bonus cars' to compete in the challenge?

Thanks people!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.