GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WRC II Extreme bonus cars"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'World Rally Championships 2'.
Mon 23/12/02 at 15:03
Regular
Hi
2 questions.

How do I unlock the 'bonus cars?' (I suspect I complete the championship)

Can I use 'bonus cars' to compete in the challenge?

Thanks people!
Thu 13/02/03 at 17:09
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Well I emailed one guy this morning, still no answer but I'll keep you posted :D
Thu 13/02/03 at 17:03
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
let us know how you get on
Thu 13/02/03 at 09:38
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
The man with no name wrote:
> why not email the people who have written the faqs directly?

Duh...why didn't I think of that!?

*goes to gamefaqs.com*

Brilliant idea, will do today I think!

:D
Thu 13/02/03 at 09:03
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Jive, something else I thought of (full of bright idea's me!), why not email the people who have written the faqs directly? if you ask nicely they might reply ? it's worth a try.
Wed 12/02/03 at 19:25
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
I'm still stuck on Minority Report! I need to take a trip to the newsagents like you suggested :)

Then I will return to the time trials!
Wed 12/02/03 at 19:23
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Anyone still playing WRC2 ?
I'm about to enter my 129th and final stage time on racing-line.org, where are you all ??
Wed 05/02/03 at 23:48
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Pfft....Ford Focus, no freakin chance, too many cheaters around and thats with Sony goin through and sorting out the jumpers from the proper people!

I've basically given up with that, going to concentrate on trying to beat David on his times instead!

:-)

I notice you haven't entered anything we've been talking about or is that because your so used to the Codemasters (crap) way of handling and don't know how to handle a decent game ;)
Wed 05/02/03 at 23:10
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Hi Nat, have you had a look at the times on www.wrc2exteme.com recently ?, I can manage 60 mins and 14 seconds, leaders are around 52 or 53 mins - they are holding better times back and the top three from last years WRC1 challenege haven't submitted a time yet, so the Focus is still a distant dream :(
Wed 05/02/03 at 20:43
Regular
"  "
Jive, Mark? Heh, anyway, hows it going on a whole for you lot? Likely to get a Ford Focus in the near future?
Wed 05/02/03 at 19:52
Regular
Talking of cheap controllers, i got one free from SR and it was the worst ever. I even lost the shoulder button as it popped inside the casing, never to be seen again :(

Oh yeh, i won Sweden rally, on super easy mode, i told Jive already. Havnt done any more yet.

O

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.