GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Deleted threads"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 22/08/07 at 03:49
Regular
It's so sad that Machie's threads are being deleted all over the forums.. They really generated a lot of posts, even if they're not the kind that some particular individuals would prefer to see. They make this place fun to just come and be random.. not so damn serious like pretentious literary prize winners and whatnots.. Maybe not everyone comes here to write a dissertation on how they're schizophrenic and wanting all the attention by spewing their emo guts out for a GAD. Maybe not everyone comes here to post an epic masterpiece of a short story or a review or a cheat or walkthrough. Maybe not everyone here is into wrestling or even into video games!

Maybe some people like to come here for the sheer helluvit, to just see their online friends and say hey.. or just post what they're eating or the song their listening to at the moment, or an occassional rant on the inequities of society (or the office..).

I'd hardly call these threads forum killers when they've sustained this place with more posts than any of the other threads posted.

Please don't censor the forums.
Fri 24/08/07 at 06:23
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
I thought I'd have a browse in this forum again, to see if anything has changed.

Ladybird wrote:
> And I don't do stupid. Silly at times, perhaps..but, never
> stupid. I'm beginning to realize you prefer your women stupid.

Apparently not. Celestine "stock response number one." Can we have the "you don't like Americans" one next? It's been a while Hehehehehhe. :D

If this forum is now removing threads (even if they are silly threads) that aren't spam then that'll kill it just as sure as if freeola themselves pulling the plug. I'm assuming it's user mods deleting them.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Fri 24/08/07 at 01:44
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Yeah he did but mine's a variation - it means "small pieces of pasta in the form of narrow ribbons that have been dribbled on by a cripple".
Fri 24/08/07 at 00:22
Regular
"You've upset me"
What does that even mean? I literally have no idea what that is supposed to mean.

And I see Grix shared his little spazzy neologism with you :D
Fri 24/08/07 at 00:20
Regular
"Twenty quid."
I'll tenter your hooks, Rastab.

I'll tenter your hooks real good.
Fri 24/08/07 at 00:18
Regular
"You've upset me"
You're supposed to be on tenterhooks!
Fri 24/08/07 at 00:12
Regular
"the j-man"
Very_Metal wrote:
> Cycloon wrote:
> very-metal should come to PM.
>
> what`s that my man?

it's a forum!
I can't tell you the web address though or I'll be struck down
Fri 24/08/07 at 00:02
Regular
But where I come from (ze hood), it's real english :(
Thu 23/08/07 at 23:53
Regular
"You've upset me"
"hate on her"
Thu 23/08/07 at 23:20
Regular
I don't really know why you guys hate on her so much, that's what I mean't.
Thu 23/08/07 at 23:13
Regular
is this a multiple choice question?

A: Yes
B: No

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.