GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Deleted threads"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 22/08/07 at 03:49
Regular
It's so sad that Machie's threads are being deleted all over the forums.. They really generated a lot of posts, even if they're not the kind that some particular individuals would prefer to see. They make this place fun to just come and be random.. not so damn serious like pretentious literary prize winners and whatnots.. Maybe not everyone comes here to write a dissertation on how they're schizophrenic and wanting all the attention by spewing their emo guts out for a GAD. Maybe not everyone comes here to post an epic masterpiece of a short story or a review or a cheat or walkthrough. Maybe not everyone here is into wrestling or even into video games!

Maybe some people like to come here for the sheer helluvit, to just see their online friends and say hey.. or just post what they're eating or the song their listening to at the moment, or an occassional rant on the inequities of society (or the office..).

I'd hardly call these threads forum killers when they've sustained this place with more posts than any of the other threads posted.

Please don't censor the forums.
Sun 26/08/07 at 00:28
Regular
"The definitive tag"
I get you!
Sat 25/08/07 at 23:55
Regular
"You've upset me"
Drop...Hris?

(Do you get me!)
Sat 25/08/07 at 23:53
Regular
"The definitive tag"
I'll drop you in a minute!
Sat 25/08/07 at 23:51
Regular
"You've upset me"
Chrones likes Drop C!
Sat 25/08/07 at 23:48
Regular
"The definitive tag"
He should come to PM and talk metal with me like (I think) we used to occasionally!
Sat 25/08/07 at 23:46
Regular
"You've upset me"
I like this Metal fella :D
Sat 25/08/07 at 23:42
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Garin wrote:
>
> Surely by the age of 27 you should have learned that you dont
> deal with attention seekers by giving them more attention. :)

fair point.
i just resent being dragged into this kind of thing, partly for allowing myself to rise to it, but mostly because it`s like banging my head against a wall, there`s nothing quite like the "lalala - i can`t hear you" brigade to get under my skin. that and mind boggling stupidity.

if you want to be a tool (and by you, i don`t mean YOU, i mean generally of course) then that`s fine by me, i`m more than capable of being so when needed as well (for example - i could easily construct a sentence that utilises the words "ignorant menopause-bound bint".. but i won`t), but at least have the decency to be able to maintain a certain level of discourse that`s not simply ignoring anything that is said to you and being condescending in return- i`d hope for better from a parent.

i`m still at a loss about this PM (got what that means now ;) ) stuff though - once the special reserve forums died i think i signed up to PM and then posted approximately never, that was it until i got told the SR forums had re-opened again as freeola, so whatever your problem is with PM, leave me out of it.

so, in conclusion -

Garin - good point duely noted and heeded.

Ladybird - at first i wasn`t even sure you were serious, but if you crave even negative attention this much, that`s just sad i`m afraid- in every sense of the word.
Sat 25/08/07 at 23:41
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Rastab wrote:
> ... 1) to my knowledge, V_M doesn't post on PM...

Not yet - he needs grooming.
Sat 25/08/07 at 23:34
Regular
"You've upset me"
Ladybird wrote:
> Very_Metal wrote:
I
> get it and rest assured I don't think kindly about you PM crew
> either. How I wish they'd unban your crypt, so you can you'd
> scat back yonder.. We were a kind people here at Freeola before
> you decided to reinfest. Come to think of it, we had a decent
> flow of daily posts then too.

1) to my knowledge, V_M doesn't post on PM.
2) Most of the PM regulars made Freeola back in the day. I've been signed up here over 6 years for christ sake, so don't even try and dismiss our contribution.
Sat 25/08/07 at 23:29
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Ladybird wrote:
> ... How I wish they'd unban your crypt, so you can you'd
> scat back yonder ...

yeknoMtekcoP isn't banned, only the word (bafflingly).

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.