GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Deleted threads"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 22/08/07 at 03:49
Regular
It's so sad that Machie's threads are being deleted all over the forums.. They really generated a lot of posts, even if they're not the kind that some particular individuals would prefer to see. They make this place fun to just come and be random.. not so damn serious like pretentious literary prize winners and whatnots.. Maybe not everyone comes here to write a dissertation on how they're schizophrenic and wanting all the attention by spewing their emo guts out for a GAD. Maybe not everyone comes here to post an epic masterpiece of a short story or a review or a cheat or walkthrough. Maybe not everyone here is into wrestling or even into video games!

Maybe some people like to come here for the sheer helluvit, to just see their online friends and say hey.. or just post what they're eating or the song their listening to at the moment, or an occassional rant on the inequities of society (or the office..).

I'd hardly call these threads forum killers when they've sustained this place with more posts than any of the other threads posted.

Please don't censor the forums.
Thu 23/08/07 at 03:33
Regular
There's really no need to explain so I wont bother, but I'm sure you're intelligent enough to realise what you are doing.

If you're not ... well then you have problems.
Thu 23/08/07 at 03:26
Regular
Like when?

[edit] I mean, aside from this post.. and I make reference to other individuals too, but no one ever points those out.
Thu 23/08/07 at 03:19
Regular
You use Grix in every example that it's so obvious what you're doing. It's pathetic.
Thu 23/08/07 at 03:15
Regular
Rastab wrote:
> Ladybird wrote:
> Maybe not everyone comes here to write a
> dissertation on how they're schizophrenic and wanting all the
> attention by spewing their emo guts out for a GAD.
>
> You actually can't let it go, can you?

I was making a point and he was a prime example. Can't you let it go?

>
> For some reason, I'm still amazed every single time you reveal
> yourself to be the pathetic human being that you are. It's high
> time I learnt to stop giving you the benefit of the doubt
> whenever I contemplate entering a thread of yours.

Trust, I reciprocate the sentiment about all of your thre..wait, you don't make threads, just nasty posts. Hm..such a pessimist.. tsk tsk.
Thu 23/08/07 at 03:10
Regular
"You've upset me"
Ladybird wrote:
Maybe not everyone comes here to write a
> dissertation on how they're schizophrenic and wanting all the
> attention by spewing their emo guts out for a GAD.

You actually can't let it go, can you?

For some reason, I'm still amazed every single time you reveal yourself to be the pathetic human being that you are. It's high time I learnt to stop giving you the benefit of the doubt whenever I contemplate entering a thread of yours.
Thu 23/08/07 at 03:02
Regular
Very_Metal wrote:
> Ladybird wrote:
> Maybe not everyone here
> is into wrestling or even into video games!
>
> oh come now, look at all the activity in the wrestling forum!!!
> .. hello?
> .. ECHO.. echo... echo....
> ok point taken :D
>
> how come you`re defending this place any way lllllllladybird?
> your usual retorts are based around the premise that everyone
> (except you) needs this place to have any sense of self worth.

Whoa their partner. They're seems to be some misunderstanding with that their perception of yours.

I never said "everyone.." Just a few individuals that live and breathe this place and get so sensitive about stuff.. and spelling.

Really now, you're going off the track of this thread. Why do you promote censorship?

>
> have you gone over to the dark side or simply finally realised
> that it was fundamentally untrue? ;P

No, its quite fundamentally true. I'm finding that aside from Tony, they're aren't many people around with a platform within which to speak these days. Just jibberish and trolling and replies that really don't make much for conversation, just animosity.. like this one from you, sweetness.

What do you stand for luv?
Wed 22/08/07 at 12:16
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Ladybird wrote:
> ... or the song their listening to at the moment ...

*they're
Wed 22/08/07 at 09:25
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Ladybird wrote:
> Maybe not everyone here
> is into wrestling or even into video games!

oh come now, look at all the activity in the wrestling forum!!!
.. hello?
.. ECHO.. echo... echo....
ok point taken :D

how come you`re defending this place any way lllllllladybird?
your usual retorts are based around the premise that everyone (except you) needs this place to have any sense of self worth.

have you gone over to the dark side or simply finally realised that it was fundamentally untrue? ;P
Wed 22/08/07 at 04:11
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Its possible it was Machie himself that did it, I think he was getting a little fed up of the flak they were taking.
Wed 22/08/07 at 03:49
Regular
It's so sad that Machie's threads are being deleted all over the forums.. They really generated a lot of posts, even if they're not the kind that some particular individuals would prefer to see. They make this place fun to just come and be random.. not so damn serious like pretentious literary prize winners and whatnots.. Maybe not everyone comes here to write a dissertation on how they're schizophrenic and wanting all the attention by spewing their emo guts out for a GAD. Maybe not everyone comes here to post an epic masterpiece of a short story or a review or a cheat or walkthrough. Maybe not everyone here is into wrestling or even into video games!

Maybe some people like to come here for the sheer helluvit, to just see their online friends and say hey.. or just post what they're eating or the song their listening to at the moment, or an occassional rant on the inequities of society (or the office..).

I'd hardly call these threads forum killers when they've sustained this place with more posts than any of the other threads posted.

Please don't censor the forums.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.