GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Deleted threads"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 22/08/07 at 03:49
Regular
It's so sad that Machie's threads are being deleted all over the forums.. They really generated a lot of posts, even if they're not the kind that some particular individuals would prefer to see. They make this place fun to just come and be random.. not so damn serious like pretentious literary prize winners and whatnots.. Maybe not everyone comes here to write a dissertation on how they're schizophrenic and wanting all the attention by spewing their emo guts out for a GAD. Maybe not everyone comes here to post an epic masterpiece of a short story or a review or a cheat or walkthrough. Maybe not everyone here is into wrestling or even into video games!

Maybe some people like to come here for the sheer helluvit, to just see their online friends and say hey.. or just post what they're eating or the song their listening to at the moment, or an occassional rant on the inequities of society (or the office..).

I'd hardly call these threads forum killers when they've sustained this place with more posts than any of the other threads posted.

Please don't censor the forums.
Sun 26/08/07 at 19:39
Regular
Okay, you all get the trophy then. Happy? *Cheers!*
Sun 26/08/07 at 15:39
Regular
"cachoo"
*two smacks*
Sun 26/08/07 at 13:55
Regular
"Twenty quid."
I'm mildly disappointed that no one's noticed that I've stopped responding.

I have to say that once you realise there's no point to it then you can see the hilarity of it all - it really is quite liberating ... just like a shorn nutsack.
Sun 26/08/07 at 13:48
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Very_Metal wrote:
> anyway, Garin now has every right to rip on me for yet again
> responding to you.

:( You're such a disappointment to me, V_M.
Of course, you're not the only guilty and while people keep responding she'll no doubt revel in it.
Sun 26/08/07 at 11:42
"LOLLERSKATES!"
*Cheers*
Sun 26/08/07 at 11:25
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Ladybird wrote:

> I'd think you'd be able to
> take it when a woman doesn't gloss over or sugar-coat her
> perspectives of you.

that`s just it, you haven`t offered any actual perspectives or standpoints, you`ve just ignored (or missed) the point and been uneccessarily obnoxious - that`s what`s so frustrating.

you`re like literary teflon.

anyway, Garin now has every right to rip on me for yet again responding to you.
Sun 26/08/07 at 11:16
"Retarded List"
Ladybird wrote:
> I'm not here for this and not everyone here is as ugly as you
> and the PM crew. I think the awful things you people say really
> turns a lot of new people off from bothering to post here. For
> the record, I'm not here for Grix either and for all I care he
> can kiss my grits.

There you go again!
Grix hasn't even posted in this thread, and yet you still have to force yet another pointless dig at him. If you don't care about him then so be it, but is it really necessary to constantly drag him up?

I'm sure you'd have a lot less of these "awful things" being said if you just buried the hatchet for once...
Sun 26/08/07 at 10:36
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
You forgot to finish that post with 'cheers luv'. :-o
Sun 26/08/07 at 00:54
Regular
Very_Metal wrote:
> but at
> atleast have the decency to be able to maintain a certain level of
> discourse that`s not simply ignoring anything that is said to
> you and being condescending in return- i`d hope for better from
> a parent.

When my children are throwing tantrums, I don't generally give them attention. As a 27 year old, I'd think you'd be able to take it when a woman doesn't gloss over or sugar-coat her perspectives of you. But, as it appears, you can't take rejection.. which really isn't my problem.

> so, in conclusion -

> Ladybird - at first i wasn`t even sure you were serious, but if
> you crave even negative attention this much, that`s just sad i`m
> afraid- in every sense of the word.

I'm not here for this and not everyone here is as ugly as you and the PM crew. I think the awful things you people say really turns a lot of new people off from bothering to post here. For the record, I'm not here for Grix either and for all I care he can kiss my grits.

Obviously you're angered because you're not getting what you want here. The fact that your buddy's keep chiming in and patting you on the back everytime you reply with your nastiness and spew even further snide comments, just leads me to believe that it's you that thrives in discontentment and negativity, not comraderie. You keep going and going and going with it. What are you trying to achieve here? You haven't even commented on the topic of censorship, you just keep posting attacks on me! What are you trying to prove? Are you trying to win this farce of who can post the worst slamming of LadyBird?? Please take the trophy then! Pft.
Sun 26/08/07 at 00:30
Regular
"You've upset me"
I knew you would :'} <3

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.