GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Is there any REALLY good tips on Harry Potter & The Chamber of Secrets(PS2)!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets'.
Sat 04/01/03 at 21:50
Regular
Please any tips at all - Or EVEN cheats!
Sun 05/01/03 at 17:14
Ultra wrote:
> I have been searching for hours aswell! My son has it and is only 6
> and we cant work out how to get past the level at Borgin and Burkes!!
> we have three tasks, but not sure what to do! do we creep up and fight
> the hand or do we get the spell book??
>
> I dunno... HELP!

Right creep up and get the spell book - (press the joystick gently to creep up) Then press X to pickup - you will then get the lumos spell then equip it to either the triangle or the circle - go back to the black cuboared thing and go into the dark bit - Then press lumos (The triangle or the circle) and a secret passage will appear - get up close to the wall and then you press X to open!
Sun 05/01/03 at 16:45
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Well, i haven't even seen the film yet, so i don't know, anyway, is it a good game, i know i said it was crap, but i haven't heard that much.

;]
Sun 05/01/03 at 16:41
I have been searching for hours aswell! My son has it and is only 6 and we cant work out how to get past the level at Borgin and Burkes!! we have three tasks, but not sure what to do! do we creep up and fight the hand or do we get the spell book??

I dunno... HELP!
Sun 05/01/03 at 12:42
Regular
"One More Chance"
Erm...Use Magic.
Sun 05/01/03 at 12:39
Regular
Heres a tip - move around: Directional buttons.

:)
Sat 04/01/03 at 21:58
J-42 wrote:
> Probably not, as it's such a CRAP GAME!

it's not crap.
Sat 04/01/03 at 21:52
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Probably not, as it's such a CRAP GAME!
Sat 04/01/03 at 21:50
Please any tips at all - Or EVEN cheats!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.