GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Is there any REALLY good tips on Harry Potter & The Chamber of Secrets(PS2)!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets'.
Sat 04/01/03 at 21:50
Regular
Please any tips at all - Or EVEN cheats!
Wed 08/01/03 at 19:51
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
That's a very good tip, did you get it out a cheat book, or the'How to cope when a crap game is bought'
Wed 08/01/03 at 16:11
Regular
Here's a tip for you

Take it back to the shop and beg for your money back.
Wed 08/01/03 at 16:09
PLEASE HELP ME SOMEONE!
Wed 08/01/03 at 16:03
HELLO - IS ANY ONE THERE - NO BODIES HELPED MUCH - H E L L O!!!
Tue 07/01/03 at 18:26
And by going up a slope - I don't mean going up the whomping willow slope!
Tue 07/01/03 at 18:25
And YES you do have to find ron - If you start losing life points cast spells at the green bushes and trees - Items will come out that replenish your health!
Tue 07/01/03 at 18:22
You need to find the slope and go up it - keep going round and avoid the Whomping Willows branches then at the end you should come to this hole covered with branches - Then cast a spell at it and it will open - Then crawl through!
Tue 07/01/03 at 18:01
its me again! lol!

well, we had alot of fun, but he is very intense little boy and absolutely HATES dying! we are a bit stuck at the whomping willow, we tried to follow all hints that everyone has posted but .. are we supposed to find Ron??
We kept to the left when running around the willow, but it still whopped us! we will keep trying, any further ideas, on a basic level really!

Tue 07/01/03 at 17:48
:)
Tue 07/01/03 at 17:05
Kat2 wrote:
> When you are at Hogwarts look at the notice board in the common room
> (seventh floor griffindor). It will say stuff like lost telescope,
> lost gloves etc.) It gives you a chance to look for these items on
> your broom plus you get magic cards and you are rewarded house points
> which you will need at the end. Hope that helps!
>
> Kat :-)

That does help, THANKS!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.