GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Is there any REALLY good tips on Harry Potter & The Chamber of Secrets(PS2)!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets'.
Sat 04/01/03 at 21:50
Regular
Please any tips at all - Or EVEN cheats!
Mon 06/01/03 at 00:51
When you are at Hogwarts look at the notice board in the common room (seventh floor griffindor). It will say stuff like lost telescope, lost gloves etc.) It gives you a chance to look for these items on your broom plus you get magic cards and you are rewarded house points which you will need at the end. Hope that helps!

Kat :-)
Sun 05/01/03 at 19:36
Tell him sweet dreams from me! And hope he actually gets thtough easily!

See you around!
Sun 05/01/03 at 18:57
thanks for that! :-) he is busy smashing barrels... [pity i have to take him away from it to eat and go to bed)

*waits for the tears*

thanks for all your help
xxxxx
Sun 05/01/03 at 18:26
I am pleased - That task is easy - Just go to the shop that's behind MrsWeasly and Ginny - Then You will get a stronger flipendo spell which can smash barrels (Like the ones that surround the Silver Sickle!) Don't tell your son about the smashing barrels bit - He'll find that out as soon as he leaves the shops!
Sun 05/01/03 at 18:19
Just got out! me and son and his friend of 7 jumping around the living room like we just won Gold Medals!

so Diagon Alley, new task to buy the book of spells grade 2 :-/
Sun 05/01/03 at 18:08
Keep on checking back, Ultra - I will keep you updated! Are you outside yet - If not keep on using the lumos spell - It helps alot!
Sun 05/01/03 at 18:01
Use the Lumos spell when your up the ladder and see where not to step - Otherwise you'll fall through the floor!
Sun 05/01/03 at 17:53
Thanks Noswor! i did look at that thread but felt quite small as we hadn't made it to any of those hints yet..

anyway, we just got up the ladder!!

my son just said 'very hard you know!' lol! he ain't wrong!!!

keep posting Noswor! i need you!
Sun 05/01/03 at 17:33
My pleasure - I am so so so pleased for you - I hope your son will enjoy the rest - I am 11 You know and some of the stuff is quite hard - go on my username and look at my hints on Harry Potter & The Chamber of Secrets! I have to admit it takes AGES to get to Hogwarts - I've only just got there myself!
Sun 05/01/03 at 17:26
WE DID IT!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!

I may be back !!! lol! do you know any good walk through sites??

thanks again :-)
from one very happy little boy and his mum (who is usless at games!) we have been trying since christmas day to get that bit!

xxxxxx

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.