GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Is there any REALLY good tips on Harry Potter & The Chamber of Secrets(PS2)!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets'.
Sat 04/01/03 at 21:50
Regular
Please any tips at all - Or EVEN cheats!
Wed 15/01/03 at 16:38
YAWN *No-one helps*
Wed 15/01/03 at 16:11
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Mon 13/01/03 at 19:02
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
*Pop*

Ya know this really is stupid, why don't you go to uk.hints.com?

I don't mean to bltch, though.
Mon 13/01/03 at 18:38
Why dodesn't any one help - All you do is say nasty comments - just 'cause you don't like the games other people like it doesn't mean you should be RUDE and IGNORANT!
Sun 12/01/03 at 20:14
I havn't even got to the chamber of secrets yet - I'm on the bit where Neville Longbottom is stuck behind the banner flag thingy!
Sun 12/01/03 at 20:12
dutchy wrote:
> noswor please HELP?
> I have read that you can destroy paintings to get 100 points in the
> chamber of secrets but where? in the chamber there is none help
> also where are the coloured rings you can get beans from ?
> cant find them any where

I'm sorry, I don't know!
Sat 11/01/03 at 16:44
noswor please HELP?
I have read that you can destroy paintings to get 100 points in the chamber of secrets but where? in the chamber there is none help
also where are the coloured rings you can get beans from ?
cant find them any where
Sat 11/01/03 at 16:36
after doing tasks for every one you get a key for the consficated room across the rope bridge nr hooch. after getting your wizard cards and you get a 200 beans bag. because you have the key you can go back and get another bag of beans already full but you cant do it straight away you have to either save the game quit then go back to your game(a bit of a pain)or wait for a while do other tasks and go back if door is closed you can get more beans.
Fri 10/01/03 at 16:39
dutchy wrote:
> when you get your 200 beans bag from consficated bridge (just past
> hooch) all you have to do when beans run low is go back and get
> another bag only works after saving game quitting then go back in or
> when you end day

Thanks but I don't get some of this cheat or tip???!
Thu 09/01/03 at 22:27
Noswor! wrote:
> Please any tips at all - Or EVEN cheats!
when you get your 200 beans bag from consficated bridge (just past hooch) all you have to do when beans run low is go back and get another bag only works after saving game quitting then go back in or when you end day

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.