GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PS2 Crew - Your Votes and the Election"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 31/01/02 at 17:57
Regular
AS i see it from the regular PS2 posters we have KR, me and SonicRav that stand a chance of being elected for being a noteable. I ask you for your votes - we all equally deserve to be a noteable but in the end its upi to you guys
Cheers ppl
MM
Fri 01/02/02 at 18:39
Regular
"  "
have i come at a bad time?
Fri 01/02/02 at 18:12
Regular
"Bah"
I caused a fued!
OK ssxpro and adrain put a lot into this - ssxpro helped me a hell of a lot when i first joined but for some reason the notables dont want him to become a noteable - well most of the ones in fog. Ive changed my mind im voting for adrain
MM
Fri 01/02/02 at 11:16
Regular
"WWJD"
But i personally am voting for SSX Pro i suggest everyone does
Fri 01/02/02 at 11:14
Regular
"WWJD"
Shadow wrote:
> Longy:0) wrote:
Hey come on i post
> regulary and reply good i would like
> to say i never really get a mention

Sorry Longy, but that is my point there
> are so many good posters in this forum, like Wookiee says. There are many I
> missed out like yourself, TomUk, Outlaw and many others I could go on all day. I
> hope someone from this forum wins, but I am not sure we should vote on block as
> it were.

i was posting on here before any of them except KR and some older ones but those are all new and you missed me out!?!
Fri 01/02/02 at 11:03
Regular
"360: swfcman"
I have to say my vote, as last time will be for ssxpro.
Fri 01/02/02 at 10:56
Regular
To be fair...........

It's a notable bonus..........

;)
Fri 01/02/02 at 10:31
Regular
Stryke has won this one easily because he deserves it more then any one
Fri 01/02/02 at 08:29
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
the three from this forum i think should become notables are shadow, adrian and kid rock
Fri 01/02/02 at 08:11
Regular
Tiltawhirl wrote:
but really other
> than the fact that they are your friends do Kid Rock and Mr Matrix really
> deserve it? I mean I haven't actually seen a single post by either of them.

I hear this a lot from some people but that is because you do not come into the forums they post in, the same could be said about you Tiltawhirl bty people who only come to this forum, but that does not mean you are not a worthy candidate.
Fri 01/02/02 at 08:09
Regular
Longy:0) wrote:
Hey come on i post
> regulary and reply good i would like to say i never really get a mention

Sorry Longy, but that is my point there are so many good posters in this forum, like Wookiee says. There are many I missed out like yourself, TomUk, Outlaw and many others I could go on all day. I hope someone from this forum wins, but I am not sure we should vote on block as it were.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.