GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PS2 Crew - Your Votes and the Election"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 31/01/02 at 17:57
Regular
AS i see it from the regular PS2 posters we have KR, me and SonicRav that stand a chance of being elected for being a noteable. I ask you for your votes - we all equally deserve to be a noteable but in the end its upi to you guys
Cheers ppl
MM
Sat 02/02/02 at 14:32
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
I know what you mean Asher, he's done like 507 posts and just over 22,000 words - and most of it seems to be whinging about Vamp !

I don't know who I'm gonna vote for but no doubt I'll think of someone when the time comes. ssxpro or someone like that probably cause he's been here awhile - I remember when he came on here ;-))
Sat 02/02/02 at 14:16
Regular
Me, Natbuc, Longy, ssxpro, Adrian and Shadow all post here more than MrMatrix and SonicRav. MrMatrix is hardly what i would call one of the top posters.
Sat 02/02/02 at 14:04
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Sorry Matrix but this post seems pretty arrogant on your part. I know plenty of people on here that would get votes ahead of you. I know I'm not exactly in any notable competition for the foreseeable decade and I'll have a laugh with the campaigning stuff, but at the same time its a bit arrogant to say that your like 1 of 3 people who stands a chance of winning.
Sat 02/02/02 at 01:54
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
I wouldn't say you (MM) would be considered to be a notable yet, there are quite a few contendors knocking about nowadays though.

Should be good.
Fri 01/02/02 at 23:41
Regular
"WWJD"
MrMatrix wrote:
> I caused a fued!
OK ssxpro and adrain put a lot into this - ssxpro helped me a
> hell of a lot when i first joined but for some reason the notables dont want him
> to become a noteable - well most of the ones in fog. Ive changed my mind im
> voting for adrain
MM

Why Adrian? is it a 'friend' thing because don't think ive seen a topic by him
Fri 01/02/02 at 20:11
Regular
"You Bum!!"
Well its good to see people thinking about voting for SSXPro-as far as I am concerned he already has about 5-6 votes secured from this forum alone....
Fri 01/02/02 at 19:00
Regular
"Wasting away"
Fatal Furby wrote:
ssxpro helped me a hell of a lot when i first joined but
for some reason the notables dont want him to become a noteable - well most of the ones in fog.

It's not that they don't want him to be one, it's just they are voting for someone else this time. You see, most the notables hang around in either FOG Chat, FOG Prime or the DVD forum. ssxPro hangs around here and even though he is a top guy, his works goes somewhat unrecognised from other members of the forums.
Fri 01/02/02 at 18:58
MrMatrix wrote:
> ssxpro helped me a hell of a lot when i first joined but for some reason the notables dont want him to become a noteable - well most of the ones in fog.

well who cares what the notables don't want.
Fri 01/02/02 at 18:49
Regular
"Wasting away"
LMFAO. You seriously expect to get votes? Sorry, I hate being rude and all, but this has to be some sort of joke. It's the quality of posts, not the ammount you do.
Fri 01/02/02 at 18:43
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
I really hope ssxpro gets a lot of votes. He deserves it, even if he can't be here right now.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.