GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PS2 Crew - Your Votes and the Election"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 31/01/02 at 17:57
Regular
AS i see it from the regular PS2 posters we have KR, me and SonicRav that stand a chance of being elected for being a noteable. I ask you for your votes - we all equally deserve to be a noteable but in the end its upi to you guys
Cheers ppl
MM
Fri 01/02/02 at 00:48
Regular
I deserve to be Notable because I post things twice.
Fri 01/02/02 at 00:47
Regular
SONICRAV deserves it because he's a good consistent poster, but really other than the fact that they are your friends do Kid Rock and Mr Matrix really deserve it? I mean I haven't actually seen a single post by either of them.
Fri 01/02/02 at 00:47
Regular
SONICRAV deserves it because he's a good consistent poster, but really other than the fact that they are your friends do Kid Rock and Mr Matrix really deserve it? I mean I haven't actually seen a single post by either of them.
Thu 31/01/02 at 23:19
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Just looked and I am 66th in the list for the last 30 days,
I might make a secretary yet ?
Thu 31/01/02 at 23:01
"High polygon count"
Well, you *should* be voting for whoever you think contributes a lot of useful input to the forums, whatever their preference as far as consoles are concerned.

Howver...

If you're considering getting another "PS2 voice" in the Land of Notables, then you all need to discuss it and settle on one person, and make sure that you all actually do vote for that person; talk is cheap unless backed up by action - there's no point saying that you'll vote for someone and then changing your mind because a mate wants your vote.

There are more regulars here than any of the other console-specific forums, so if you make your minds up and settle on one person, they're as good as in, I reckon.
Thu 31/01/02 at 21:27
Regular
"WWJD"
yeah everyone see's it
Thu 31/01/02 at 21:24
Regular
"!"£$%^&*()_+"
just curious when you vote for a notable is your vote anonymous? or does the whole world get to see it.
Thu 31/01/02 at 21:20
Regular
"WWJD"
Shadow wrote:
> MrMatrix wrote:
> you are so right
there are so many people that deserve
> votes
MM

Thats my point, how can you narrow the choice from the people who
> post in this forum down to 3. What about Adrian, Spike, Resi Evil, Oretga and
> Natbuc.

Hey come on i post regulary and reply good i would like to say i never really get a mention
Thu 31/01/02 at 19:31
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
alik wrote:
> wot are you guys on about do you vote for the next level up like newvie to
> regular or what? and who descides if a review is good enough? i am fairly new
> cud you plz tell me, thanks

Its for the position of Notable. If you go to the top posters page you will see a list of them. People wote for who they want to become the next notable. The notables are in a gold colour and are probably a bit more repected by everyone else.

The SR staff would decide if your review is good. They pick a review each day to win a game. If they find your review the best then you win.
Thu 31/01/02 at 19:25
wot are you guys on about do you vote for the next level up like newvie to regular or what? and who descides if a review is good enough? i am fairly new cud you plz tell me, thanks

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.