GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PS2 Crew - Your Votes and the Election"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 31/01/02 at 17:57
Regular
AS i see it from the regular PS2 posters we have KR, me and SonicRav that stand a chance of being elected for being a noteable. I ask you for your votes - we all equally deserve to be a noteable but in the end its upi to you guys
Cheers ppl
MM
Sat 02/02/02 at 22:32
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I don't mean to be rude or anything Mr Matrix but you aren't really up for getting many votes. Same as me really. But does no-one on here like my posts?
Sat 02/02/02 at 22:10
"High polygon count"
Your Honour wrote:
> You compare posts written by the current notables to posts written by
> the people you've mentioned. I think you'll see a huge difference in
> quality.

Duh - what's a post?
Sat 02/02/02 at 22:09
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Flippin' 'eck!

A lot of people are voting for ssxpro here. I doubt he'll win, but it might be closer than last time.
(I'm voting for ssxpro...again)
Sat 02/02/02 at 21:46
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Natbuc wrote:

Actually though....thinking about it.....either
> evilnik or vamp deserve to be notables.....i mean with all their spamming they
> have probably posted more than us put together.

Was that a joke? I mean, remember its quality not quantity.
Sat 02/02/02 at 17:58
Regular
"WWJD"
I'm deffenetly voting for SSX Pro
Sat 02/02/02 at 17:16
Regular
"  "
Someone from FOG will probably get it.......however i hope not.......it will probably be ssx pro again for me.....however he's not as far ahead as i would put him as the last votes.

Actually though....thinking about it.....either evilnik or vamp deserve to be notables.....i mean with all their spamming they have probably posted more than us put together.
Sat 02/02/02 at 16:54
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Your Honour wrote:
If you all decide to vote for your mate, it takes all meaning away
> from the vote. Making it completely pointless.

I know who I will probably vote for as in my view that person has posted so many good topics, I would need 100 fingers to be able to count them all.

I think I do post a few good topics and have done in the past. I mainly post replies to topics, which hopefully are good.
Sat 02/02/02 at 16:48
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Longy:0) wrote:
Why Adrian? is it a
> 'friend' thing because don't think ive seen a topic by him

You havent seen a topic by me as I dont start too many. I have done a few, but others always have topics that cover alot of the PS2 gaming. I just reply to the topics.
Sat 02/02/02 at 14:45
Regular
savatt1668 wrote:

I don't know who I'm
> gonna vote for but no doubt I'll think of someone when the time comes.

Stryke is probably gonna get my vote as he's so funny.
Sat 02/02/02 at 14:35
Regular
mandatare wrote:
> the three from this forum i think should become notables are shadow, adrian and kid rock

You're having a laugh aren't you?

Just because someone posts a lot, doesn't mean their posts are any good.

Simple as that.

You compare posts written by the current notables to posts written by the people you've mentioned. I think you'll see a huge difference in quality.

Also, you shouldn't really decide as a forum who to vote for. This is an individual thing, vote for who *you* want, not for who your mate wants.

If you all decide to vote for your mate, it takes all meaning away from the vote. Making it completely pointless.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.