GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PS2 Crew - Your Votes and the Election"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 31/01/02 at 17:57
Regular
AS i see it from the regular PS2 posters we have KR, me and SonicRav that stand a chance of being elected for being a noteable. I ask you for your votes - we all equally deserve to be a noteable but in the end its upi to you guys
Cheers ppl
MM
Tue 05/02/02 at 14:14
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
ooh I may have a chance in winning then.
sympathy vote, I may be able to win theat :D
Tue 05/02/02 at 13:54
Regular
CDouch wrote:
>SR made someone else one aswel I think it was
> RastaBillySkank

That was because of his contribution to the site. The largest amount of sp... I mean posts.

Before that there was another notable made because some of the notables said so.

I hear that this election will see three new notables. One for the most votes, one for the best written vote, and one for the sympathy vote.
Tue 05/02/02 at 13:43
Regular
"  "
lol
Tue 05/02/02 at 13:42
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
hmm I just noticed I have been here for 3 election. Just after i got here erno and sheepy became notables, then I saw 2 other elections, only noticing one.

I was a newbie I didnt understand what was going on
Tue 05/02/02 at 13:41
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Natbuc wrote:
> we only had goatbot before....did we not?

We voted goatboy in, but then SR made someone else one aswel I think it was RastaBillySkank
Tue 05/02/02 at 13:28
Regular
i'm gonna vote for you, it's either you or Stryke but Stryke's already won it so i might just boost your ego.
Tue 05/02/02 at 13:28
Regular
Natbuc wrote:
> we only had goatbot before....did we not?

And Wookiee from previous vote.
Tue 05/02/02 at 13:27
Regular
"  "
i'm still wondering who to vote.
Tue 05/02/02 at 13:15
Regular
Crazy... neither ssxpro or KR is a notable
Tue 05/02/02 at 13:08
Regular
"  "
we only had goatbot before....did we not?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.