GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Games You Can't Complete?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 09/01/03 at 21:59
Regular
This should quite interesting!

Post a list of games that you own/have owned and the reasons why you haven't been able to complete them?

I find that I get quite a few games that I never complete!

Here's a few of mine:

Resident Evil - Yes, I got scared! I met my first Crimson Head and screamed as it chased me around the room, having 2 dogs jump through the window was just the icing on the cake for me! I want to play it but I'm too scared!

Super Monkey Ball - This game is sooooo hard! I've completed expert mode but I can't get anywhere near unlocking master mode! (damn you Cookie!) I tried again tonight, and failed miserably...

The Sims - Yeah, can you actually complete it?
Fri 10/01/03 at 00:00
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Super monkey ball

Mafia - got onto the last level with no gun and keep getting to the top of the stairs only to be shot from some invisible guy and killed.
Got so annoyed with it I stopped before causing some sort of destrucion.
Thu 09/01/03 at 22:09
Regular
"cachoo"
I haven't been able to complete a lot of games, probably because I got bored of them.

The only games that kept me interested were GTA3 and Vice City, although I didn't complete Grand Theft Auto 3, 'cos my little step-brother somehow managed to stracth the CD and then break it... >:-( little shat

But I got real close to finishing Tomb Raider... got bored

But these are the games I've managed to complete:

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
Tony Hawks Pro Skater 3 (on the ps1)
Burnout
Burnout 2
The X Files (which took about a day!)

And, er, well, THAT'S ALL! :)
Final Fantasy X

I am past the Seymour battle (Gagazet Mt.)
Not really stuck or anything, just building up my characters exp points and I'll move on when I think I'm ready
Regular
"Looking for freedom"
Super Mario Sunshine. Got about 80 shines, saw the ending and haven't played it since becuase it's just not particularly enjoyable. It started well but too much of the game repeats itself (more specifically, the tasks on the levels) for me to want to play it any more than was necessary to see the ending.

No doubt the ending changes with all 120 shines but I think I can live without seeing it.
Thu 09/01/03 at 22:05
Regular
"Plotting Your Demis"
Anyone tried Timesplitters 2 on Hard? Impossible.
Thu 09/01/03 at 22:02
"Uzi Lover"
Like you, Monkey Ball. The game is just stupidly hard on expert. How the guys who got world records done it I dunno.

Theres many others like Starfox Adventures...just joking.
Thu 09/01/03 at 22:01
"slightlyshortertagl"
I have never completed a game.
Thu 09/01/03 at 21:59
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
This should quite interesting!

Post a list of games that you own/have owned and the reasons why you haven't been able to complete them?

I find that I get quite a few games that I never complete!

Here's a few of mine:

Resident Evil - Yes, I got scared! I met my first Crimson Head and screamed as it chased me around the room, having 2 dogs jump through the window was just the icing on the cake for me! I want to play it but I'm too scared!

Super Monkey Ball - This game is sooooo hard! I've completed expert mode but I can't get anywhere near unlocking master mode! (damn you Cookie!) I tried again tonight, and failed miserably...

The Sims - Yeah, can you actually complete it?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.