GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Games You Can't Complete?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 09/01/03 at 21:59
Regular
This should quite interesting!

Post a list of games that you own/have owned and the reasons why you haven't been able to complete them?

I find that I get quite a few games that I never complete!

Here's a few of mine:

Resident Evil - Yes, I got scared! I met my first Crimson Head and screamed as it chased me around the room, having 2 dogs jump through the window was just the icing on the cake for me! I want to play it but I'm too scared!

Super Monkey Ball - This game is sooooo hard! I've completed expert mode but I can't get anywhere near unlocking master mode! (damn you Cookie!) I tried again tonight, and failed miserably...

The Sims - Yeah, can you actually complete it?
Fri 10/01/03 at 20:00
I still can't beat the final boss in The Thing.
Fri 10/01/03 at 19:56
Regular
"Max Power"
the only game ive got that i havenent completed is... the sims because you cant complete it. moh: frontline is the closeist ive come to not completing a game.
Fri 10/01/03 at 19:52
"The Will of D."
One of the games that at first I thought was really hard to complete was Rayman 2 on N64.
I was able to get past the part I was stuck on and managed to get to the end of game boss, which I thought was absolutey impossible, but after 30 tries I finally did it. But I can't do it again becuase I lost the mem card which had it on, and I haven't been able to get another one since.
Fri 10/01/03 at 19:31
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Done it with cheats...

Couldn't get past the first bit of the alein level without them!

That's level 3 of 5!

Crap game!

Too big!

Too boring!
Fri 10/01/03 at 19:19
Regular
South park.....
Fri 10/01/03 at 19:14
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
MOH:FRONTLINE got boring, after many attemps on the 5th mission, so i gave up, and sold it.
Fri 10/01/03 at 19:01
Regular
"Bobba you"
I couldn't complete these games. Well I nearly did got on the last levels on each game. Lost intrest then deleted them of my memory card

Red Faction
Head Hunter
MOH: Frontline
Fri 10/01/03 at 18:59
"period drama"
WTF?
Two double-posts?
There been a rip in the threads of time and space. We're all going to die

Orrrrr..... perhaps not.
Fri 10/01/03 at 18:56
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
GTA 3, can't be bothered to get all packages, i'm 94%, though.
Monkey Ball, too hard.
TS2, the challenges are impossible!
Fri 10/01/03 at 18:56
"period drama"
I don't think I've ever not finished a game. But, then again, I'm a games perfectinist - always go for the 100%.
I really cannot think of a game I've given up on.

Ah, well, must just be my superior gaming skills.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.