GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Games You Can't Complete?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 09/01/03 at 21:59
Regular
This should quite interesting!

Post a list of games that you own/have owned and the reasons why you haven't been able to complete them?

I find that I get quite a few games that I never complete!

Here's a few of mine:

Resident Evil - Yes, I got scared! I met my first Crimson Head and screamed as it chased me around the room, having 2 dogs jump through the window was just the icing on the cake for me! I want to play it but I'm too scared!

Super Monkey Ball - This game is sooooo hard! I've completed expert mode but I can't get anywhere near unlocking master mode! (damn you Cookie!) I tried again tonight, and failed miserably...

The Sims - Yeah, can you actually complete it?
Fri 10/01/03 at 13:57
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
Lombardo wrote:
> Anyone tried Timesplitters 2 on Hard? Impossible.

Actually I this gave me some trouble but after retrying like 6 times in each level I passed it.
Fri 10/01/03 at 13:10
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Final Fantasy 7, 8 and 9

I'm not really much of an RPG fan, which is why I probably left those games half finished. I'll go back to them one day, maybe.

Ghost Recon

Go to boring the further along I went in the game, although that could be because I much prefer the far superior Operation Flashpoint, which is the best tactical war game ever.

The Sims

No phi11ip, you can't complete this game, which kind of adds insult to injury considering it's one of the most boring games ever made. I haven't touched it in weeks.
Fri 10/01/03 at 11:38
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Stuntman.

I just don't care anymore. It got really hard really fast, and while I'm happy to lose a life in a game because of an error of my own, it just diddn't feel fair.

and Tony Hawks 3.

What a really annoying game. I admit i'm rubbish at hawk games, always have been, but i cannot get a medal on tokyo. i had to get a mate to do it (first time, bar-steward!) just so i could see the ship. got thps4 now, so havent played it since.
Fri 10/01/03 at 10:14
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
The Getaway. I got to the Yardie Crackhouse level, but the game is just so darned awful I don't think I'll ever play it again, it's made especially bad as I got the fantastic Splinter Cell at nearly the same time.
Fri 10/01/03 at 10:07
Regular
"bing bang bong"
Jet Set Willy, just rock hard
Fri 10/01/03 at 00:19
Regular
"Spanish Hardcore"
Or†ega wrote:
> State of emergency - didnt complete that becasue its just complete
> crap

I agree with you there Or†ega, Due to that I have completed it.

> Smackdown 3 - complete crap and a utter bore

I Also agree with you there Or†ega
Fri 10/01/03 at 00:17
Regular
Resident Evil on the GC.

Sod knows why i even bought it, its still bloody sealed.

I'm too scared to open it!

Few other games that come to mind...

State of emergency - didnt complete that becasue its just complete crap

Smackdown 3 - complete crap and a utter bore
Fri 10/01/03 at 00:11
Regular
"Spanish Hardcore"
I have completed all of my games except Hitman 2:silent Assassin as I haven't had it that long.
Fri 10/01/03 at 00:10
Regular
"Spanish Hardcore"
How do you complete the sims?
Fri 10/01/03 at 00:09
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Ummmm....

I have games that i havent completed yet. But more through lack of time than them being too difficult.

Agent under fire is a an example, its so bad i dont want to go near it again.

Lost kingdoms-I got really into it, then TS2 came through the door

TS2-Mario Party came through the door.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.