GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Flash 5 help please"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 28/01/02 at 19:36
Regular
ok, i'm making a flash website, I don't want to have to use urls, well, just one - the website domain.

anyway, i've made all the pages, but......how do I make it in one movie clip???? I want to be able to use it offline if you know what I mean, so i can click on a button and it takes the user to another page????
Wed 13/02/02 at 12:53
Regular
"Stud-muffin!!"
But I won't if Tyla really won't let me.
*sulks again*
Wed 13/02/02 at 12:53
Regular
"Stud-muffin!!"
Hey, it wouldn't look anything like it, it's just nice to have a vague layout such as that.
Wed 13/02/02 at 12:47
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
I don't think it's fair to copy his work, the website do look very good though *sticks tongue out at Tyla* too much javascript for my liking, easy on the eye colours, v pleasant.
Wed 13/02/02 at 12:12
Regular
"Stud-muffin!!"
Go on laddie, I only want the layout. And I'll copy it vaguely. If you really want to find out how desperate I am, I'll give the address of one of my sites.
Wed 13/02/02 at 10:59
Regular
"Stud-muffin!!"
Tyla wrote:
> Brew wrote:
> Hey Tyla, D'ya mind if I imitate the layout of your
> www.stoppress.co.uk website? Of course I'll change it enough so it isn't
> recognizable, it's just I love the layout. That's my problem you see, I can get
> along with the technical side Multimedia fine, it's just the artistic and
> designing side that really lets me down. Cheers. :)

The answer to that is
> NO... I own the itellectual rights to the design of that site (as with all of
> the other I have done), the company holds the copyright... I dont spend hours
> building and designing these things for some one to come along and rip em off...
> I'll kick anyones @rse if I ever catch them doing so either, especially if it's
> blatent.

I'll quite happily offer advice and help on getting to grips with
> the design aspect, but I'm not into the habilt of just handing over my
> code.

No doubt you'll go ahead and do so anyway... Be warned!!

Bugga!
*sulks*

Not even if I share my Jelly Babies with you?
Wed 13/02/02 at 10:51
Regular
"l33t cs50r"
Brew wrote:
> Hey Tyla, D'ya mind if I imitate the layout of your www.stoppress.co.uk website? Of course I'll change it enough so it isn't recognizable, it's just I love the layout. That's my problem you see, I can get along with the technical side Multimedia fine, it's just the artistic and designing side that really lets me down. Cheers. :)

The answer to that is NO... I own the itellectual rights to the design of that site (as with all of the other I have done), the company holds the copyright... I dont spend hours building and designing these things for some one to come along and rip em off... I'll kick anyones @rse if I ever catch them doing so either, especially if it's blatent.

I'll quite happily offer advice and help on getting to grips with the design aspect, but I'm not into the habilt of just handing over my code.

No doubt you'll go ahead and do so anyway... Be warned!!
Wed 13/02/02 at 10:33
Regular
"Stud-muffin!!"
Hey Tyla, D'ya mind if I imitate the layout of your www.stoppress.co.uk website? Of course I'll change it enough so it isn't recognizable, it's just I love the layout. That's my problem you see, I can get along with the technical side Multimedia fine, it's just the artistic and designing side that really lets me down. Cheers. :)
Tue 12/02/02 at 14:05
Regular
"l33t cs50r"
Turbonutter wrote:
> Oh, please, don't encourage him... :D

I don't need encouraging :-D
Tue 12/02/02 at 12:38
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Oh, please, don't encourage him... :D
Tue 12/02/02 at 12:05
Regular
"Stud-muffin!!"
Those are pretty sweet, especially www.stoppress.co.uk. Handy to know you're around if I ever get stuck. :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.