GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Movies, TV, Music and Books forum Longest thread !"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 26/01/02 at 10:34
Regular
I have though that everywhere has one apart from some inculding us we never one to show that alot of people come to this forum and by beating all the other longest thread it will show that the Movies, TV, Music and Books is the best!
Write about every film,cd,book,or something on T.V that you watched and though was good or bad we can beat the other forums but we need everyone to join in to when you are at this forum do all your chating here.
This thread you can talk about anything.
thanks Coley
Sat 26/01/02 at 14:10
Regular
"Guess who..."
Stryke wrote:
> How can you call TV entertainment when you don't read? Reading surpasses TV by
> miles, because of imagination. You haven't got any, thats why you watch
> wrestling.

Now just wait a minute! I'm sick of everyone insulting my likes, dislikes and beliefs. None of you are perfect! I suppose you watch soaps! I don't know any English soaps though so I ain't gonna blab on about my opinions like you guys are! Your just a load of pathetic snobs! So I like wrestling, what's so bad about that? You think it's gay probably. That's your opinion. I don't see anything homosexual about it! So men beat, or beat without much pain (but there is pain!) what's gay about that? Sure they have to touch each other. But I still don't get it!
Sat 26/01/02 at 14:09
Regular
"I like cheese"
Tazz!!

I LOVE books!! I'm gonna be an author when I'm older!!

Now you shut up, or I get rid of you from Forum Wrestling, permanently!!
Sat 26/01/02 at 14:09
Regular
"Simpsons Guy"
No i meant that he only watches t.v when cartoons are on other than hat he reads loads of books and makes he smarter I think.
Sat 26/01/02 at 14:02
Regular
coley wrote:
> I must say I don't read very much I would read a new book if my friends said it
> was good but on the other side my counin would only watch t.v for the simnpsons
> and other cartoons and he always gets A's in English.
--

English has nothing to do with reading. I learnt more from reading Lord of the Rings that I did from GCSE English. And I got 2 A's.
Sat 26/01/02 at 14:01
Regular
1 last point: I may be a film fan but films can't move you the way books can. You can't get lost in a film the same way you can in a great book. I've had times where I've read this I fell asleep with my head on the book.

Compared to this: The Rock has hit someone AGAIN and oh, he's going to win, AGAIN.
Sat 26/01/02 at 14:01
Regular
"Guess who..."
I meant you ARE right.
Sat 26/01/02 at 14:00
Regular
"Wasting away"
Sod off and go back to watching Teletubbies and playing with your barbie dolls.
Sat 26/01/02 at 14:00
Regular
"Simpsons Guy"
I must say I don't read very much I would read a new book if my friends said it was good but on the other side my counin would only watch t.v for the simnpsons and other cartoons and he always gets A's in English.
Sat 26/01/02 at 13:58
Regular
"A square watermelon"
Tazz wrote:

Your right but I'm completely offended!

My right?
Sat 26/01/02 at 13:58
Regular
How can you call TV entertainment when you don't read? Reading surpasses TV by miles, because of imagination. You haven't got any, thats why you watch wrestling.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.