GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Movies, TV, Music and Books forum Longest thread !"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 26/01/02 at 10:34
Regular
I have though that everywhere has one apart from some inculding us we never one to show that alot of people come to this forum and by beating all the other longest thread it will show that the Movies, TV, Music and Books is the best!
Write about every film,cd,book,or something on T.V that you watched and though was good or bad we can beat the other forums but we need everyone to join in to when you are at this forum do all your chating here.
This thread you can talk about anything.
thanks Coley
Mon 28/01/02 at 17:36
Regular
"Simpsons Guy"
Longy:0) wrote:
> I saw Rat Race and it's really funny "I'm going to win" oh classical

I have not seen it.would you say got and watch it to anyone who hasn't seen yet.
Sun 27/01/02 at 15:13
Regular
"Simpsons Guy"
allardini wrote:
> anyone seen snatch here? saw it lst night. brilliant shtuff
Yea frankie four fingers LOL.
Sun 27/01/02 at 14:47
Regular
"WWJD"
I saw Rat Race and it's really funny "I'm going to win" oh classical
Sun 27/01/02 at 14:21
coley wrote:
> Ok new topic.
what is your favourite film of all time and why do you like it so
> much.

Pulp Fiction, it's a really class film :D
Sun 27/01/02 at 14:20
coley wrote:
> The best thing is when you are on MSN is when one of your friends is talking to
> you ask for one of there friends that has there name in it like
> [email protected] that's mine you talk to them like you know them and
> say well hello michael remember me i went to your old school it is me John or
> another know name they will not even know who they are talking to but the think
> that you are the friend from back in primary school then when you are going in
> the end say by the way I don't even know I am going now bye.
Funnie or what
> LOL.
Coley.

No that's not funny
Sun 27/01/02 at 14:00
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
anyone seen snatch here? saw it lst night. brilliant shtuff
Sun 27/01/02 at 13:16
Regular
"Simpsons Guy"
The best thing is when you are on MSN is when one of your friends is talking to you ask for one of there friends that has there name in it like [email protected] that's mine you talk to them like you know them and say well hello michael remember me i went to your old school it is me John or another know name they will not even know who they are talking to but the think that you are the friend from back in primary school then when you are going in the end say by the way I don't even know I am going now bye.
Funnie or what LOL.
Coley.
Sun 27/01/02 at 12:51
Regular
"Simpsons Guy"
coley wrote:
> Ok new topic.
what is your favourite film of all time and why do you like it so
> much.
My favourite film would be Braveheart because the battle seens were amazing and the end part where excutor goes the prisoner wishs to speak and he just roars FREEDOM !
and the end was funny when the English soldier goes I hope you cleaned your a** today because it is going to be kissed by a king then the scots just charged.
Sun 27/01/02 at 10:54
Regular
"Simpsons Guy"
Ok new topic.
what is your favourite film of all time and why do you like it so much.
Sun 27/01/02 at 09:58
Regular
"Simpsons Guy"
What are you doing today?
Today I might go to the cinema or lazer quest.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.