GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Secret of winning Monopoly...."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Monopoly'.
Sat 18/01/03 at 23:26
Regular
...is... I want to build up to that at the mo.
All you have to do to win at monopoly is based around gaining these certain properties, which are... the train Stations.

Or for some of the other versions you have, the properties that appear once on each side of the board right in the middle.
Sun 19/01/03 at 10:56
Regular
"bWo > You"
It's been quite the weekend for innuendo, don't you think, Psyİho Fox?
Sun 19/01/03 at 11:00
"The Will of D."
Sure has.
I haven't had this much posting since i first joined. I have finally found a day or two when I can actually post something interesting.
Sun 19/01/03 at 11:01
"The Will of D."
It's all been helping me get to the 100th place of the top posters list of all time.
Sun 19/01/03 at 11:03
Regular
"bWo > You"
*Extends right-hand in a genuine show of congratulations*

Nicely done, and I have also found that there's been plenty to post about this weekend. Usually its a bit slow, but the topics have been stellar in some cases.
Sun 19/01/03 at 11:07
"The Will of D."
I only need about 50 or more posts to get on there, my posting has finally paid off.
It's a shame that I will have to knock half-pint off the bottom, but i suppose he'll get back on somehow.
Sun 19/01/03 at 11:13
Regular
"bWo > You"
I'm sure he'll find a way

:-)
Sun 19/01/03 at 11:22
"The Will of D."
Anyway I will try out my new strategy the next time I play my parents, I already beat them at UNO last night, what more losing do they need.
Sun 19/01/03 at 15:18
Regular
"bWo > You"
Don't forget to steal from the bank at regular intervals, as previously suggested. Best idea is to be the banker, so that they can't dispute the thievage.
Sun 19/01/03 at 15:40
Regular
"Plotting Your Demis"
Another tactic is to steal property cards from someone, although this only works if they are really stupid (like a younger sibling)...
Sun 19/01/03 at 15:52
Regular
"bWo > You"
Doesn't generally go down too well with the parents either, and respectability will take a beating

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.